Kiseijuu23

Sep 30, 2020
is this game abandoned? I dont hear any news about this game and their DC might aswell not exist...
really liked this game so far, but there were so many updates in the beginning and at some point they just stagnated

Tacoabuser

Mar 12, 2021
is this game abandoned? I dont hear any news about this game and their DC might aswell not exist...
really liked this game so far, but there were so many updates in the beginning and at some point they just stagnated
tbh the game is supposedly being worked on at the moment for what I can see on the patreon, but just like zell23 they have a freaking slow ass pace when it comes to development

Tacoabuser

Mar 12, 2021
tbh the game is supposedly being worked on at the moment for what I can see on the patreon, but just like zell23 they have a freaking slow ass pace when it comes to development
kinda unnecessary if u ask me but it looks like they are milking their patreon, but I'm not going to judge

buhItto

Oct 9, 2022
You invented the scene with Missy, right? because there is nothing

View attachment 2183626
where's missy
In the last save you need to enter to the bathroom to repair the toilet. Once here you just need to wait to Missy to "repair" the toilet. The scene isn't in the basket, that's why I saved the game there

Btw, I am new to the page and I was not notified by email of your questions, do you know why?

Randomloods

Mar 16, 2021
In the last save you need to enter to the bathroom to repair the toilet. Once here you just need to wait to Missy to "repair" the toilet. The scene isn't in the basket, that's why I saved the game there

Btw, I am new to the page and I was not notified by email of your questions, do you know why?
Are there any other missy scenes that you know of?

Regarding your question. I don't know why

Soma69

Jul 10, 2020
Does anyone know why there are blue locks on some locations and on some characters in the character basket?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Dev is working on (vampire survivor style) for some time, so updates for this one will be even slower.
So let me get this straight :unsure:

There's an forced censored incest game still in progress, unfinished and without still incest patch Spooky Milk Life
There's an sketch wip game under the same name and the only that changes its the word Farm
And now there's another game related to A Zombie's Life and Zombie's Retreat lmao???????

Is that it or i'm missing something :unsure:

Can't be surprised if this Izekai frontline have another separate patreon page just like this game and milk farm has xD

Reactions: Vindaria

The Butler

May 3, 2017
So let me get this straight :unsure:

There's an forced censored incest game still in progress, unfinished and without still incest patch Spooky Milk Life
There's an sketch wip game under the same name and the only that changes its the word Farm
And now there's another game related to A Zombie's Life and Zombie's Retreat lmao???????

Is that it or i'm missing something :unsure:

Can't be surprised if this Izekai frontline have another separate patreon page just like this game and milk farm has xD
This is how things are....

Mango MangoStudio Ginkgo
Spooky Milk Life
Spooky Milk Farm
Planned
Spooky Where's Wallya?
Spooky SCP
Spooky Milk Fantasy
Spooky Milk Life
Isekai Quest
Isekai Frontline

Spooky milk life is a co-work between both studios
Hence, and it also seems that Mano is creating different patreon for each of their games.
So more money coming in, in a sense it makes sense, as each game needs it's own funding to keep going, we can't expect that just backing one game will be enough to cover the costs for all games.
However, making many games at once will slowdown the progress greatly as each game will need to have it's own story line, possibly mechanics and so on, hence making it inappropriate for a dev to work on 2 projects at the same time.
If he have a good competent staff it's another story.

• Wow
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
This is how things are....

Mango MangoStudio Ginkgo
Spooky Milk Life
Spooky Milk Farm
Planned
Spooky Where's Wallya?
Spooky SCP
Spooky Milk Fantasy
Spooky Milk Life
Isekai Quest
Isekai Frontline

Spooky milk life is a co-work between both studios
Hence, and it also seems that Mano is creating different patreon for each of their games.
So more money coming in, in a sense it makes sense, as each game needs it's own funding to keep going, we can't expect that just backing one game will be enough to cover the costs for all games.
However, making many games at once will slowdown the progress greatly as each game will need to have it's own story line, possibly mechanics and so on, hence making it inappropriate for a dev to work on 2 projects at the same time.
If he have a good competent staff it's another story.
Oh my days!

It's even worst lmfao :cautious:, i wonder why this kind of people have in their minds when comes to start up a game makes a lot of hype by teasing animations and fancy tags like incest, harem and milfs. Just by doing an plot twist of leaving the game on a river incomplete just by moving on onto another game! Just god damn unreal jesus

I thought it was bad at first when this game got gutted by censoring incest and yet making empty promises of adding an incest patch but holy fucking hell! This is plain sad if that's a lot of unfinished games it's being put minimum updates

Anyways thanks a lot for sharing and this it's by far another dropped game that I'm glad didn't have long time Support on how things ended up and are doing right now

Reactions: Vindaria
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes