XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
im really mixed with this game. On one hand the art ist fantastic and the game has not too much grinding, but this can change and the stuff we get every update is minor at best.

Reactions: kamibell

BlackID98

Apr 6, 2019
what the hell is goin' on with my computer, its always white screen when i opened
the game. pls guys help.

*sorry for my bad english

hizo1231

Aug 19, 2020
Just 2 new scenes with the homeless girl in the slums? Considering how long in between updates I expected a little more. Unless I missed some stuff.
sorry for my english

this is like a demo of the game, there are a lot of more content already done, but it will be only shown in the release of the game.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
That way you're going to lose your customers. I guarantee it.
Look at how other developers do it:

Month 1:
Release exclusive content to those who pay most
Month 1, week 2 (or month 2):
Release that content to those who pay less
Month 2 or 3:
Release content to the public

Reactions: MoreNow

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Honest questions fr but have mango and studio ginko bothered to add sex with mom or any of the sisters?
And did they finally make it to add incest patch or they too lazy to do that now and keep milking off people?
No, they haven't. They're going to keep you hanging, hoping to make money that way.

Wait, I thought It's Korean dev? No?
Yes, it is. Some people don't know what they're talking about.

This studio Gingko doesn't know what they want to work on.
My expectation is that they will suddenly abandon everything. Spooky Milk Farm only had two sub-versions ever and they haven't touched it since. It's been much longer than a year now.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
art is good, game sucks. its like they are just trying to add content by making mindless mini games and other time wasters with some nice art mixed in

Reactions: kamibell

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Great game/art but it's getting a little old with every character looking copy pasted with a new costume and slightly changed skin tone :l
Just consider it placeholder for now. Like game is barely finished yah? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Hopefully it will change in time

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes