Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
I got to Final Fight and got the scene when you enter the factory, but I play through and never get the boss challenge everyone is griping about... Am I missing something or is this a bug?

A bug from what I read... any solutions yet?
Same problem here I have cleared the dungeon 10 times at this point and still didn't find the boss fight. I followed the guide and checked the last floor clean but could not find the boss.

Rendezvous

Aug 10, 2017
This game is kinda confusing...Where do you find the hooker doll after its gets stolen from the basement? There seems to be no clear answer on here. Also I have given coupons to the 2 people in the library, 2 people in the lobby of the gym, 2 body builders in the weight room of the gym, and finally the nameste yoga lady. Who does the last coupon go to? Is this game worth playing at this point it terms of complete scenes?

• Angry
Reactions: Iorinari

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
I can't figure out where the doll is either.

On an unrelated note, I'm not sure if the thicc Teddy Bear counts as furry or not. :unsure:

Igor1313

Feb 26, 2021
help me please guys I don't know why but whenever I start an animated sex scene it doesn't work even with the bar growing and being able to press the buttons then I have to close the game not to mention that the gallery doesn't work for me

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes