iGabe

Apr 11, 2019
Thank you for uploading it!
If you have problems with running the game, I can tell you some ways.

Problem A. The game is too FAST:
1. Go to the game folder
2. Open 'options' file
3. Replace 'AlternateSyncMethod=1' to 'AlternateSyncMethod=0'
4. Save it.
Problem B. I can't see anything on my screen:
1. press Alt+Enter and make a windowed mode
2. If this doesn't work... I don't know other methods, sorry.

If you need helps, please feel free to join our discord server and ask me questions.
I have a problem, i click in start a new game but the game just close

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
we all deserve to fuck the mom, or big sis
Tbh this is my greatest gripe with the game. I like that there's lots of content with multiple NPCs, and that the devs must be looking to make a complete quest line for the sister or mother, but having borderline no content for them yet is such a shame. At least >now< you can peek the big sis in the tub and in her bed, it's something at least.

crossingby00

Jun 13, 2019
i don't know why but when i copy/paste the save file to the right location folder, the game doesn't load the save up
i try to do it a couple of times but it's still the same

Yoi1

Jul 31, 2021
has been any real update since the quest of the house or the fabric?
not just adding random npcs with no progress yet

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
has been any real update since the quest of the house or the fabric?
not just adding random npcs with no progress yet
Not yet. After the lemonade stand quest, there's no more "main quests" available, they've added only side quests.

Ruid

Mar 20, 2020
Excuse me, do you know if the game works in joiplay or someone who already has it for apk?

Skrem

Aug 15, 2021
Man, just sucky fight dont work, i go over third floor and the event doesnt trigger.
I try with an older ver 0.3 and still the same

Darkon99

Jun 21, 2017
Have you finished your sister's main quest (forgot her name)? The last mission in her quest triggers the final Sucky fight. Till then you can farm 3 levels in the dungeon for upgrade tokens.

Eldorra

Apr 28, 2021
Could someone anwser my question? What about All the finished cg for ane and missy that was revealed in the past 2 years? Is it scrapped? When do we get content for the 2 other main girls? If you dont know what im Talking about Look at the patreon posts on kemono.

Skyrimmodder

Jul 12, 2022
Could someone anwser my question? What about All the finished cg for ane and missy that was revealed in the past 2 years? Is it scrapped? When do we get content for the 2 other main girls? If you dont know what im Talking about Look at the patreon posts on kemono.
I think Maybe they're saving them for a full game release

kuroichi sento

Jan 9, 2018
I think Maybe they're saving them for a full game release
If it does arrive, then from what is said about the developers, it is most likely that it will not be very soon and the full version will arrive in the very, very distant future.

I apologize for my bad English, I understand English well but making sentences is not my forte unfortunately.

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
So, weird finding:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Long story short, I was checking the latest updates to sadpanda, and three galleries with all the assets from the game were uploaded today. I checked the three out of curiosity, and the second one had all these grayscale and censored images for sex scenes that were not yet released, some from characters not even implemented in the game: three from one of the nuns, three for the older sister (maybe two for the big sis and one for Missy? not sure about that standing one), three from different spooky girls (a dullahan, a zombie, and a "sawako"), plus one new scene with Rauri.
These images were amidst other similar greyscale censored versions of actual sex scenes that were already released. Again, they were already grayscaled and censored like this from the sadpanda gallery, and considering the gallery just seems to be an asset rip from the game, it's very likely that they're like this on the game's files as well.

All these scenes seem "complete", maybe the animations are not yet finished but the base art is, which can mean two things:
1- next update is gonna be packed;
2- they're gonna make a small update with just one of these sets, then another one with another set, and so on.

Plus, considering that you only got to bang Raury after going through the dungeon, and that one of the sets seem to be dedicated for enemies (the monster girl trio), it could be possible that in a near future update we'll get the older sister quests, and that those monster girls will be the new dungeon's enemies, much like the toy girls were the enemies of the toy factory.
There's assets for the maps on that gallery as well, but I'm too lazy to check if there's new dungeon assets there as well (maybe cemitery assets, given the theme). Might check it later, just to make sure.

Again, this is all just speculation, it could be anything. But since none of those scenes are found in-game, nor could I find similar images on this thread, I thought it would be of you guys' interest to know about them.

If anyone wants to check the gallery (and has access to sadpanda), the link is /g/2404165/5752474175. If you don't have access to sadpanda, just look for a tutorial online, it's not hard to find one.

dcow22

Aug 16, 2019
Takosmilgrau, pretty sure those images have been in the game for a while now. I remember seeing them exactly like those Censored versions after beating the game several versions back. They were part of the end game credits if im not mistaken.
(Would have used the reply function, but that seemed like a bit much, apologies in advanced) :)

Reactions: TakosMilGrau

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
Takosmilgrau, pretty sure those images have been in the game for a while now. I remember seeing them exactly like those Censored versions after beating the game several versions back. They were part of the end game credits if im not mistaken.
(Would have used the reply function, but that seemed like a bit much, apologies in advanced) :)
Didn't knew about that. Will leave the post there then, but that's a bummer... Cuz if those were in the game for a long time, then there's little to no justification for such small and sparce updates...

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes