LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
this game's fall-off needs to be studied. wtf is this?
Its insane, this is from about a year ago i think, how the fuck did they downgrade?????
Well the "shit" one is a combination of frame by frame animation and rigged while the priest is purely rigged. While I think this game has gone down the shitter as well, the comparison between the two is unfair. If anything I would compare the abomination to fem ricardo's dance which is also a frame by frame.

The issue is that it's way too fluid compared to the other scenes and it doesn't fit the asthetic that the game is going for as the lines are both way too thick and in general, way too clean and the head that's clearly a layer behind the animation in a different style isn't doing it any favors

berkut28

Dec 9, 2018
For as long as I've played this game it's always had a combination of animation styles:

1. Fully rigged animation poses for some characters which look pseudo 3D and are amazing (see Nun above)
  2. Normal animation poses for other characters which look ok
  3. The sex animations, which could have been done by a different artist altogether

z-z

Aug 17, 2022
For as long as I've played this game it's always had a combination of animation styles:

1. Fully rigged animation poses for some characters which look pseudo 3D and are amazing (see Nun above)
  2. Normal animation poses for other characters which look ok
  3. The sex animations, which could have been done by a different artist altogether
pretty sure the sex ainms are done by this person they have a very similar feel 1719338939324.png

Budoop

Aug 24, 2019
Game gets stuck after I give the librarian the sex book, cant sleep and instant skips to night, can't go back into library. Am I missing something?

Edit: Going into the library instantly causes the issue.

Last edited:

p0y

Apr 19, 2021
pretty sure the sex ainms are done by this person they have a very similar feel View attachment 3769903
They look nothing alike at all? I've been following kyosuke fujiwara for a while and it's extremely unlikely they have any association with this game, and even if they did, their animations look nothing like what you see in this game

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes