dougredfield

Oct 18, 2022
Eu queria saber se os desenvolvedores ficaram desanimados depois que decidiram lançar o jogo no Steam? Não sei quais são os termos do Steam, mas eles usam como base, personagens famosos, incesto, etc... Lançar assim, mesmo que seja permitido pelo Steam, imagino um processo de direitos autorais.

AkiLyra

Aug 18, 2023
Eu queria saber se os desenvolvedores ficaram desanimados depois que decidiram lançar o jogo no Steam? Não sei quais são os termos do Steam, mas eles usam como base, personagens famosos, incesto, etc... Lançar assim, mesmo que seja permitido pelo Steam, imagino um processo de direitos autorais.
Steam won't be updated for a while

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
The game is at least three years in production and seems to be nowhere close to finish, updates are pretty strange and seems to not add any substantial content to the game's completion, at this point, someone really believes that this game will be released in the next year or two?
as for me, I'm just glad I didn't spent a single peny on this, or I would be so fucking mad
realizing-what-was-that.gif

Last edited:

AkiLyra

Aug 18, 2023
Save sharing for SML doesn't work, there are cheat codes in-game to help with faster progression and you can even use CE in case those codes don't do justice, no-one has crafted a CE table though, so you gotta go for the basics or make your own
PSA: Play the game

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
save file for 61.4 ??
despite being a few years old, the game is shockingly short. If you want to speed up the grind then savescum the blackjack minigame until you get hundreds of millions of dollars and the only thing preventing you from steamrolling the content is the day/night system

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes