yyyuiop

Sep 2, 2019
Either the dev is gonna drop a gigantic update with all of the art and gifs they've been posting on their patreon or they're gonna dissappear and not drop at all. Shout out to whoever is updating the devs kemono page tho

darkadon101

Mar 30, 2018
ok so im trying to put or atleast overwrite a save file OR the gallery file atleast (omake)

the save file is not in format of SaveFile.es3

and i roamed the internet and there hasn't been a single save file in format. what do i do?

Jul 28, 2020
I've actually got a majority of all the old versions of this game, including the original 'Beta' back in 2021 which is on the old engine, the smaller character sprites and you couldn't play in English as it would screw up loading scenes - crazy how over 4 years later, there's a tiny amount that's been added :/

Last edited:

Za_Warudo

Mar 13, 2018
Full Gallery Saves for v0.50.4:

View attachment 2559187

Installation:

Extract File

Place Studio Ginkgo folder into Users/USERNAME/AppData/LocalLow/

Top save is a general save and the bottom save is for the Missy HJ scene (not in the gallery)

To access the Merchant's scenes you have to enter either the dungeon in the back of the toy store or at the graveyard and use the rope in the inventory to skip straight to her.

The gallery doesn't work: why?

AddisonF4c3

Feb 3, 2023
No preview of the new update? :/
nah man all the devs post on the patreon is these teaser/sneak peak pics and gifs that are outright unknown if they will be making it in the game any time soon. No changelog, no info about release, not even a devlog or announcement of update; we've just been in the dark for the past few months

Bambourex

Jan 3, 2024
Just discovered the game and skimmed through its history. I noticed there used to be incest ? Was there anything the dev said about it implementing it back ?

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes