Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
This game wasn't supposed to be launched still in this year? Or I'm talking bullshit?

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Has the dev added more story and other ways to get the sexual scenes? played a few updates ago and it was just go here grind this quest to get these scenes then on to the next character for her scenes etc

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Hate to admit it, but am i the only one whose found this games just had a slow but steadily deviation to mediocrity?
Sure there's some quality there, or at least there was.

But the animation, the culmination of the content, are really lackluster.

From the penis looking like a cancerous stick, to the animation being half a single cum loop, followed by the actual cum loop played 3 times in a row.
Everything in the games gone wrong and i dont think it can be saved.

theyakuzi

Jun 4, 2021
You can buy the adult products in the sex shop, which is the trashcan icon on the map.

To fuck the elf girl it has to be winter and she will show up in the room at night time.

To see the ice cream truck it has to be summer time.

To find the last book for dolores just look around in the library on the book shelfes, it should be hidden on the one where you saw her pleasing herself.

RebelZone

Oct 1, 2019
Hate to admit it, but am i the only one whose found this games just had a slow but steadily deviation to mediocrity?
Sure there's some quality there, or at least there was.

But the animation, the culmination of the content, are really lackluster.

From the penis looking like a cancerous stick, to the animation being half a single cum loop, followed by the actual cum loop played 3 times in a row.
Everything in the games gone wrong and i dont think it can be saved.
I'm telling ya, it all went down hill after changing game engine and succumbing to patreon rule

theyakuzi

Jun 4, 2021
Instead of letting us fuck aunt or big sister, they make us have some fun with an old lady... :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
Yeah it's a shame, missy is my favourite character for sure after alyssa, let's hope it's worth the wait and it'll be something that was worth waiting for, but so far this project in terms of updates has been a huge let down

Reactions: Twelve
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes