DrkRyder

Jun 17, 2018
Make sure your calender on winter? Maybe complete the santa event first?(Check living room)
Christmas event on night only(I did it before the update so the elf kinda spawn there)
i was speaking about the adult shop quest

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Hate to admit it, but am i the only one whose found this games just had a slow but steadily deviation to mediocrity?
Sure there's some quality there, or at least there was.

But the animation, the culmination of the content, are really lackluster.

From the penis looking like a cancerous stick, to the animation being half a single cum loop, followed by the actual cum loop played 3 times in a row.
Everything in the games gone wrong and i dont think it can be saved.
Yeah, when first released it had great potential and was one of the few projects I've supported but it feels like it has managed to succumb to every patreon game trap possible: content stagnation, bad animation, constant gameplay changes, no compatibility between saves, irregular updates and no real plot direction.

It honestly feels like one of those games where the devs just wanted to practice their coding and decided to get patreon bucks while doing it as an afterthought*; which is fine I guess but it's not an excuse for a bad and aimless project.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

johnmacan

Nov 21, 2020
anyone know how to play save of the old version?
i mean i played this game form 0.7 version. and just download the newest version.
i d

lnghalaga01

Jan 2, 2023
Whenever i click save, the save icon loads but there's no saved file when I click load game, how to solve this problem?

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Yeah, when first released it had great potential and was one of the few projects I've supported but it feels like it has managed to succumb to every patreon game trap possible: content stagnation, bad animation, constant gameplay changes, no compatibility between saves, irregular updates and no real plot direction.

It honestly feels like one of those games where the devs just wanted to practice their coding and decided to get patreon bucks while doing it as an afterthought*; which is fine I guess but it's not an excuse for a bad and aimless project.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
will the dev commit fully finish this project?? i just hope if he can finish this game but if it ends up abandon well... there's nothing we can do for it.

Oct 19, 2018
How do I get Laurie's underwear for the masturbation scene? It was an option one night at the bed but I picked "sleep" instead and now it's not showing up anymore

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes