duytataci2

Sep 6, 2022
How do I get Laurie's underwear for the masturbation scene? It was an option one night at the bed but I picked "sleep" instead and now it's not showing up anymore
go to rori's room to pick her underwear and wait til night

brata

May 16, 2017
Game has been in dev for almost 2 years and the 1 girl that everyone wants to see (MISSY) has literally no content.
Talk about a bait-n-switch

IfritOnes

Sep 14, 2018
for myself i think its related with the church but i'm not sure, i'd love to unlock the church too and put the big cock of the guy through the gloryhole ^^
I thought that it's from the picture of the "ghost" in the first page lol, I was hyped to fuck some ghosts

Zakutsa

Jun 11, 2017
Update cheat code for money?
Quickest way you can get fast cash is go to your room, click on your computer table, click on the >_ icon, type in item,dildo,100 and enter. *the words are case-sensitive. Reference post by Zharkhella in page 117 here
Once you enter the code, you get 100 dildos and you can sell them for 50 each so that's 5k cash.

Also you can also cheat the grind and add certain items into your inventory.
Examples: item,Spring,100
item,Cotton,100
my personal favorite item,token,45
You can skip the grind and just add items

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VillainS

Jul 27, 2021
Always stuck in this place, in sex scene with doll
The sex scene don't appear and stucked
Anyone know to fix this?

Hell_Man

Nov 11, 2020
Game has been in dev for almost 2 years and the 1 girl that everyone wants to see (MISSY) has literally no content.
Talk about a bait-n-switch
there's a handjob scene of her in game already, I assume it takes this long because they're working on the main stuff together with the side quests, wouldn't make sense to slowly add story missions stuff that doesn't go anywhere in a update so they're prolly working on the sister's side while implementing the side content. Also Missy stuff is being worked on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Steele1

Nov 20, 2019
Any way to view the changed content?
No download for the old version, best I found was this and im not sure if its complete ( )

Im here for shortstacks.

Fr4nk1904

May 24, 2020
Every time I start the game it closes by itself before reaching the menu. I've tried downloading and installing it several times, but the problem persists.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Remember when this game started as an incest game and then did a 420 and turn it into a bad joke on setting the MC by living with roommates?

feeling old yet about a bad joke of development?

Where is the incest patch? right nowhere to be found because they are milking lots of people on various game lmfao

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes