NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
This game is kinda confusing...Where do you find the hooker doll after its gets stolen from the basement? There seems to be no clear answer on here. Also I have given coupons to the 2 people in the library, 2 people in the lobby of the gym, 2 body builders in the weight room of the gym, and finally the nameste yoga lady. Who does the last coupon go to? Is this game worth playing at this point it terms of complete scenes?
The hooker doll is not stolen it's roaming around the house at night and ends up in different places. If I remember correctly it will end up in the attic where it will attack you. I've played the game off and on for a time and wish they would just finish it but is really worth playing. If your just checking up to see if things change then maybe but if not, then it better to wait until it's finished.

l3chuza

Nov 20, 2021
This game is kinda confusing...Where do you find the hooker doll after its gets stolen from the basement? There seems to be no clear answer on here. Also I have given coupons to the 2 people in the library, 2 people in the lobby of the gym, 2 body builders in the weight room of the gym, and finally the nameste yoga lady. Who does the last coupon go to? Is this game worth playing at this point it terms of complete scenes?

chovekovek

Jul 14, 2018
to find lizzie to go the map and click the garbage bin and then go up to the side alley. then massage her 5 times. after u do her quest then massage her 5 more times. then do the last quest and u can fuck her

go in front of the library to get the "leaflet" with the number of the pizza girl. no sex scenes with her its just a combat item

for the peeking just go to the ceiling and there is a 3rd hole now on the rightmost. u can use it when the blond sister is in the shower or in her bed to watch her masturbate.

thats it for this update

Gribaboz

Dec 21, 2021
Have a problem with fighting "Sucky". I followed her in the dungeon and supposedly you fight at the third floor but I don't find her there? It's always a normal dungeon with a exit? And when I restart the dungeon again, the same cutscene plays (where you chase Sucky). A bug or did I miss something obvious?

Jinzobro

May 31, 2020
Have a problem with fighting "Sucky". I followed her in the dungeon and supposedly you fight at the third floor but I don't find her there? It's always a normal dungeon with a exit? And when I restart the dungeon again, the same cutscene plays (where you chase Sucky). A bug or did I miss something obvious?
i have that problem too, there is a bug fix version on its patreon/discord

Last edited:

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
Overall Art is great, combat concepts are solid and I don't dislike the writing so far but jesus this is definitely a work in progress on a technical level. Controls need drastic QoL improvements and maybe make the first "dungeon" less difficult? It's super punishing
I think making the cheats clear and out in the open alleviates alot of the issues that come with the first dungeon, but yeah. This game has a lot more flushing out before it's perfect.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
I think making the cheats clear and out in the open alleviates alot of the issues that come with the first dungeon, but yeah. This game has a lot more flushing out before it's perfect.
I made that comment back when the game was a beatemup and was even more brutal (and kinda shit)

WizzarTw

Jan 13, 2018
It's a bug, I solved it by saving the game before the mission, closing version 0.43.4 and opening it in a previous version just to do the mission, save, then i go back to the 0.43.4 version. No need to moving the save file, because all versions use the same save folder.

Community Verified icon

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Are these 4 animations in the gallery? I only see lizzie being new but maybe im forgetting. Everything else looked familiar. I used the save posed in the op for the gallery

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Now I am wondering...

Is Raury's Issue free from an forum rule 1.7?

PS : Lot of parody character there, some of them got rule 63..
Would be great if we can get to know all of them, since they inspire the dev this much...

Last edited:

kuroichi sento

Jan 9, 2018
I have a question, how do I get the broken doll? I know that at some point it will be available to buy, but at what point it becomes available to buy is what I don't know

Sorry for the bad english, I talk spanish.

L33tmaster

Jun 7, 2017
I have a question, how do I get the broken doll? I know that at some point it will be available to buy, but at what point it becomes available to buy is what I don't know

Sorry for the bad english, I talk spanish.
I got it after finishing the first floor of the dungeon and talking to the shop keeper, I forget how much she cost tho

Gribaboz

Dec 21, 2021
Has anyone access to the Patreon and could share the bugfix link for this version? Sucky fight doesn't work in this version without the patch.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes