badazzx

Jun 4, 2019
The one guy that wants the game finish quickly and the other that just enjoys it :)
Let the game take as much content as it needs we dont want a finished 20 min game just because you want to see 3 characters and a story bigger than final fantasy With only those 3 main characters
Did you just take a screenshot of a post and refer to them as "The one guy" instead of just replying directly to their post?

Then you follow that up by apparently intentionally misunderstanding what they said in order to antagonize them when they have a valid point about the scummy tactics that are incentivized whenever someone is paid over time instead of being paid at point-of-sale for a completed product.

Reactions: Unregistered

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
PLEASE SEND ME THE FUCKING TEXT FILES WITH ALL THE DIALOG AND INTERFACE TEXT IN THE GAME I WILL FIX IT FOR YOU FOR FREE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE THE ENGRISH IS SO FUCKING BAD IS THE CHARACTER NAMED LOLLIE OR RAURY OR RORI OR LORI MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Last edited:

McWoskiBroski

Jul 24, 2019
I think I am close to done with the content in this version of the game, so I am gonna give it my 2 cents.

Art is fantastic. Animations are good. If you are into THICC MOMMY MILKERS this game is right up your alley.

I see some people here talk about a lack of body types and that they want some loli-likes. To that I say;
Get the fuck outta here with your CP-nonsense.

But yeah, apparently this has been in development for 3 years, all the while being supported on patreon? That's bad. The actual amount of content is frankly nowhere close to what I'd expect from 3 years of development pipeline and some of these objectives are so grindy that I am likely not going to complete them. The Mario Bros ripoff needing 900 bucks for their materials on a tree house, the hobo needing another 1k and the shady merchant too ... very uninspiring, especially since farming 2900 in total for these last 3 scenes I seem to be missing would require an ungodly amount of grinding. And the grinding in this game isn't even fun.

Rating:
If this were a newly released game or only a couple of months old? 9/10
But with how things seem to currently stand and the dripfeeding of content plus the stupid grind for a couple of scenes ...
3/10

EDIT: Oh and also, anyone able to give me a hint who I need to give the last coupon from the teddy bear lady to?

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
PLEASE SEND ME THE FUCKING TEXT FILES WITH ALL THE DIALOG AND INTERFACE TEXT IN THE GAME I WILL FIX IT FOR YOU FOR FREE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE THE ENGRISH IS SO FUCKING BAD IS THE CHARACTER NAMED LOLLIE OR RAURY OR RORI OR LORI MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND AAAAAAAAAAAAA
it's because r/l is one letter in korean, so mtl tools get confused everytime

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Say when I try to play the game gets stuck in the loading screen (dude just swinging the baseball bat) while the music becomes slower and more distorted never finishing the load up, anyone knows how to fix it?

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
originally they were all blood related and Raury and the toy store girl with the lollipop were both much younger looking, despite the huge tits
This is the biggest mandella effect on this thread. They didn't look much younger. They literally look like the devs just ctrl+T their assets on photoshop. It's almost the same artwork as of now, but shrunk in size and with some proportions barely different, like her shoulders. You can see it on OP, one of the images there is from the build where they were more loli-ish.
If stature defines if you look like a child, then that would make 30 yo midgets younger-looking than a normal 22yo adult.

Sorry if I sound passive-agressive, I don't want to start any flame wars, but this is something I've seen been thrown around constantly in this thread to the point where I got curious to see how the old designs were, and I was shocked to see that the only difference is that the art was resized, but people complain like the difference was as if before Raury was Dora the Explorer and currently she's Beyonce...
Here's a comparison:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Neverscored

Sep 23, 2017
I don't see the point in resizing them if they have the exact same proportions. The example above doesn't even look ch*ldish, it looks like what happens when I used console commands and scale down my player character in Fallout 4.

Reactions: Pebo
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes