prinzi11

Oct 25, 2017
yeah I was referring to the first one, i've waited a couple of days but there doesn't seem to be anything happening. i'm also using your walkthrough, thanks for making it!

Reactions: larry69 and Hajtand

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
The walkthrough is done... it was a much larger task than I anticipated.

Workupload

I hope you'll support the developer, if you like the game, and want it to continue being developed.
I flaked out a bit in the end, I hope you guys can forgive that... the main quest line is still done and I shows a lot of the stuff to do in the game and how to.
Thanks so much! Just one question: what's this final item I apparently need for all the toys? I already have a battery called "Analgizer", but maybe it's another one that's needed?
2021-03-30.png

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
You probably need the "normal" battery you can get from the merchant between levels in the dungeon. Better get a few repair kits too as they are needed for the other ones. 4 normal batteries and 5 repair kits I think it was besides the mats that drops from the enemies.

Reactions: Minipax84

Aug 28, 2017
Because I don't see someone mentioning a cheat here is something I found.
You can edit the save file with edit++ .

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The walkthrough is done... it was a much larger task than I anticipated.

Workupload

I hope you'll support the developer, if you like the game, and want it to continue being developed.
I flaked out a bit in the end, I hope you guys can forgive that... the main quest line is still done and I shows a lot of the stuff to do in the game and how to.
Thank you for doing God's work, this one will help me a lot. Playing blind really hard when you didn't understand Korean or how to trigger some event

Reactions: Hajtand

zerkftw

May 27, 2018
so i can't buy the gym membership? i've tried clicking fucking everywhere near that ricardo and nothing walkthrough says to go there? is it bugged in this new version or something

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
so i can't buy the gym membership? i've tried clicking fucking everywhere near that ricardo and nothing walkthrough says to go there? is it bugged in this new version or something
I was the one uploading that version and I also wrote the walkthrough playing through that version.
Just talk to Ricardo, it'll cost you 50$ and then you can train all you want forever in the gym. Just walk up to him, start a conversation and choose the first option. The membership doesn't show up as an item, you can just train there from now on in the gym.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
the issue im having u can't talk to her.. i've moved around every possible angle and nothing
When you say click. Do you mean you are using the select button or are you going mad with the mouse?

Ohh, no you didn't put it in Korean did you?

1617075949243.png

Works for me.

zerkftw

May 27, 2018
I was the one uploading that version and I also wrote the walkthrough playing through that version.
Just talk to Ricardo, it'll cost you 50$ and then you can train all you want forever in the gym. Just walk up to him, start a conversation and choose the first option. The membership doesn't show up as an item, you can just train there from now on in the gym.

When i go up to the gym person nothing happens i can't interact with them :

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
better just wait for a, hopefully, hotfix for this i guess...
It would take a long time for a bugfix to be release, not just that but Dev has limit the people that could download his next updates after found out it got leaked on this site so it would be even harder for people to got their hand on the fix

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
There won't be a bug fix for this version, as he is changing engine. As such it would be kind of a waste, to make an update for the older engine, when it needs to be changed anyways.

I leaked the update, because I wanted people to see the amount of work, that was put into the game. It'd be ages, before there'd be any more official release because of said engine change. Hopefully it will help earn him the trust of people. The alpha didn't have much going for it, it was more a proof of concept than anything. Would it be half a year from the alpha without anything? Now people can at least see and better decide for themselves, if they want, to support this work.

He post a new animations EVERY DAY on Patreon. I hope he'll earn enough for it to be able to live off of this game, I also hope if anyone like this game. They'll at least throw a few dollars his way.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
There won't be a bug fix for this version, as he is changing engine. As such it would be kind of a waste, to make an update for the older engine, when it needs to be changed anyways.

I leaked the update, because I wanted people to see the amount of work, that was put into the game. It'd be ages, before there'd be any more official release because of said engine change. Hopefully it will help earn him the trust of people. The alpha didn't have much going for it, it was more a proof of concept than anything. Would it be half a year from the alpha without anything? Now people can at least see and better decide for themselves, if they want, to support this work.

He post a new animations EVERY DAY on Patreon. I hope he'll earn enough for it to be able to live off of this game, I also hope if anyone like this game. They'll at least throw a few dollars his way.
Yeah! I forgot that you or someone did say Dev will move to Unity for a better engine from now on, which I think would be the best platform for game like Spooky milk life. And not gonna lie, the Beta really did show this project was worth every penny to support Mangamango beside the house navigation and questlog sometimes did not update until you reach to certain relationship point. Hope when move to Unity those problem would be fix and maybe I should become his supporter just for both those daily animation posts and easier to check the game progression

Reactions: Hajtand

Aug 28, 2017
What is edit++ ??
sorry My friend correction It's Notepad++ (my bad)
It's a free tool that helps you edit several files in most programming languages.
I prefer it better than windows original notepad because is more organized.

here is the link if you want it:

SoloGunfire1

May 13, 2018
sorry My friend correction It's Notepad++ (my bad)
It's a free tool that helps you edit several files in most programming languages.
I prefer it better than windows original notepad because is more organized.

here is the link if you want it:
kool but how do you use it on the save ??

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes