• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
So unlucky even with korea lang game still crashing,
any kind soul with a save? just wanted to see the new scenes...

love this game still~~ ill try another PC once i come back home.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Done with this update, what a ride that is. The gameplay was very fun after you learn and understand how or what to do, the story and event was interesting even when I had no idea what it was because of Korean language, sex animation? No doubt they are extremely hot and very smooth,....
The only things I wish for the next update when they switch to Unity would be a better in house navigation, more floor levels with more bosses to fight with because they are very fun (don't know if they will keep this type of combat or move to the more RPG one like they plan to do so) and a Gallery to rewatch those one time sex event, I had to make a few separate saves for the sister and that Chucky girl

Reactions: Mirnation

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
How do I talk to the gym lady? I go up to the counter a click select but nothing happens. I cant get behind the counter to talk and I cant be directly in front of because a plants in the way.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
How do I talk to the gym lady? I go up to the counter a click select but nothing happens. I cant get behind the counter to talk and I cant be directly in front of because a plants in the way.
Did you switch from English to Korean? If you use English then the game will bugged out and you can't interact with her

Reactions: 995566xw

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I wonder if mangomango switching to another engine, will fix the issue with the current state of the game not being able to be playable on English?
Any news about that Hajtand ?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Why do the triggers work in the Korean and not English?
I don't really know, but I think part of the reason is Dev team was from Korea so they focus on their own mother language and not on the English so it was more bugging. So you had to use Korean for the best experience and download the walkthrough guide posted by Hajtand to unblock all the content

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/spooky-milk-life-beta-v1-0-mangomango-mondengre.68318/post-5429773
https://f95zone.to/threads/spooky-milk-life-beta-v1-0-mangomango-mondengre.68318/post-5437443
https://f95zone.to/threads/spooky-milk-life-beta-v1-0-mangomango-mondengre.68318/post-5444509

There will be no English patch for this, it wasn't translated to English, which is why it doesn't work in English. It's not a bug as it was never made. The next update is set to be released with a whole new area in May-June and it will be in English.

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
There's alot less "spook" than I excepted so far.
i mean toys attacking and forcing themselves on you is kinda creepy?
needs more spook.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Hajtand

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
You are not a Patreon right hehe? The next enemies seems to be zombies, a grown up busty version of the possessed girl from The Exorcist, there are also animations of ghosts. The roadmap also had some of the demons from doom, from classic 80's splatter movies and so on. Which is probably later down the line.

The first part is in all likelyhood made to make the player feel something is "not right" instead of throwing it all in our face in the start.

Here is the image that another person posted:
1617180983679.png

More will probably also be added seeing how they are still looking for ideas for even more enemies.

Last edited:
Reactions: EvilClone

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
You are not a Patreon right hehe? The next enemies seems to be zombies, a grown up busty version of the possessed girl from The Exorcist, there are also animations of ghosts. The roadmap also had some of the demons from doom, from classic 80's splatter movies and so on. Which is probably later down the line.

The first part is in all likelyhood made to make the player feel something is "not right" instead of throwing it all in our face in the start.

View attachment 1115435

More will probably also be added seeing how they are still looking for ideas for even more enemies.
I did say "so far", but I get your point, however, considering the content here to be added, and the switch to Unity, as well as the translation effort when its done, I'd assume all this will take around 2 years to be completed.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I did say "so far", but I get your point, however, considering the content here to be added, and the switch to Unity, as well as the translation effort when its done, I'd assume all this will take around 2 years to be completed.
Probably... but he currently makes an animation a day. It'll have a lot more content than many other games. It'll also not be the dime a dozen daz/honey select clone games. They still don't earn enough to go full time, every bit helps if you or anyone else would like to see the game come to fruition.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

View attachment 1115435

Thank you for sharing this photo, damn so many enemies in the future for Dev to work on and put all of them in the game. 2 years I think won't even be enough, maybe would need at least 4-5 years if he's use all of them which I have a feeling could be change or lower the numbers
Overall every single model look extremely sexy and well drawn, Mangomango Dev got a good artist on his site

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Lol are you new to patreon game development?
This game as at minimum a 5 year developmental cycle.
You can probably count in one hand the amount of high scope 2D games that get finished in less than 2 years.

tamleo

May 29, 2017
is there anyway to fix that save bug thing, open the save and just touch anything your screen gonna frezze and crash

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Lol are you new to patreon game development?
This game as at minimum a 5 year developmental cycle.
You can probably count in one hand the amount of high scope 2D games that get finished in less than 2 years.
Saying it'll take more than 2 years is probably realistic (as you also inferred). I do, however, know the animations, were finished for the next zone before the current release. The speedbump for the next release seems to be the engine change.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes