Canopus524144

Oct 13, 2018
I figured out the numbers for some of the items, hope it will help.
Item_num[5]= Repairing Kit
Item_num[6]= Small box of Milk
Item_num[16]= Big box of Milk
Item_num[17]= Battery
Item_num[18]= Toy Chip
Item_num[19]= Robot Parts B
Item_num[20]= Cotton
Item_num[21]= Niddle and String
Item_num[22]= Spring
Item_num[23]= Winding Key
Item_num[24]= Mechanical Parts
Item_num[25]= Robot Parts A

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
This dev seems chill since it seems uses consistently his discord to announce when he/she's doing livestream on game development or to play his/her fav game.

I give don't give to mango the benefit of the doubt and its matter of time til next update rolls out in a better engine to fix the mayor problems like english uncompatible version its current being dealt with now.

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
This dev seems chill since it seems uses consistently his discord to announce when he/she's doing livestream on game development or to play his/her fav game.

I give don't give to mango the benefit of the doubt and its matter of time til next update rolls out in a better engine to fix the mayor problems like english uncompatible version its current being dealt with now.
May/June is the announced timeframe for the next release, which will be the unity port/English version of this update iirc from his discord

Reactions: Golgom

RebelZone

Oct 1, 2019
anyone else having the game freeze up at the first conversation? if so what the best work around
anything past the give doll to chick quest will be broken if you have English on because text for those doesn't really exist. so new stuff only works for korean atm.

NextRaven

Oct 5, 2017
Can't seem to launch the game, I've tried different compatibility modes. Not sure why it wont load.

Figured it out, my audio bit rate was too high, lowered it to 24bit 192khz and it launched correctly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oedipe

l590268

Jun 27, 2018
i can't make the peepholes, nothing happens when i press the select button at their white circles. Anyone else had the same issue?

domovoi1119

May 9, 2020
I am at the begining of the game in the Toy store and dont really know whit what to interact as the walktrough just states something with boxes but when I try to interact with the place the walkthrough shows nothing happens already playing in korean !
You need to talk to the mom again to get money

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes