blackorange

Mar 8, 2019
I could leave the option of auto-run in the menu, pressing a button while running is a pain, but anyway it is a great game with a really good art, keep it up;)

Reactions: Heartbeat

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
Hi, is there any news regarding when the new English Unity version will come out? I'm sorry if this has been said here before, I haven't kept up with the thread and now there are 8 new pages of posts so I'd rather not go through all that

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
Have the same issue as many others.
Korean version does not give any chance to understand what does this even mean and what do I have to do, and in walkthrought (thanks Hajtand!) it resides somewhere near that marked trigger.
What did I miss?

Jul 28, 2020
Have the same issue as many others.
Korean version does not give any chance to understand what does this even mean and what do I have to do, and in walkthrought (thanks Hajtand!) it resides somewhere near that marked trigger.
What did I miss?
Did you do the entire playthrough in Korean, from the main menu right up to where you got to? Just, if a trigger is missed due to using English language option, I believe it messes with later quests.

• Sad
Reactions: Argrond

Cochin

Sep 12, 2017
Think dev posted yesterday in discord that it was still set for May/June
May or June? Sweet. I'll look for it at that time. I'm not really a fan of how the korean version was leaked, so I'll just patiently wait for a voluntary release of the english version. This game has an amazing amount of potential and I'd hate for that to be ruined in any way.

Reactions: Gardenson
Jul 28, 2020
May or June? Sweet. I'll look for it at that time. I'm not really a fan of how the korean version was leaked, so I'll just patiently wait for a voluntary release of the english version. This game has an amazing amount of potential and I'd hate for that to be ruined in any way.
Just has been given as May/June so far. The dev is super committed to this project, streams daily in the discord channel and has new artwork every day it seems. From what I can tell, it's the programmer that is the main stalling point (Bare in mind they are converting the game to Unity next update, so it's a big step). Even then, a few months for (not gonna spoil too much) huge content dumps each time is great, so I'm happy to wait.

Dev just seems a bit agitated still from the early leak here on F95, maybe because it wasn't fully working and was only meant as a test for supporters. I understand why, but at the same time, without the leak I wouldn't of become a donator because I wouldn't of heard of this.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Just has been given as May/June so far. The dev is super committed to this project, streams daily in the discord channel and has new artwork every day it seems. From what I can tell, it's the programmer that is the main stalling point (Bare in mind they are converting the game to Unity next update, so it's a big step). Even then, a few months for (not gonna spoil too much) huge content dumps each time is great, so I'm happy to wait.

Dev just seems a bit agitated still from the early leak here on F95, maybe because it wasn't fully working and was only meant as a test for supporters. I understand why, but at the same time, without the leak I wouldn't of become a donator because I wouldn't of heard of this.
Me being the leaker, I feel, I need to weigh in on this a bit. I wrote to him directly and told him the truth and talked things over with him after the leak. He was pissed in the start, but we got to an understanding after a few days. I wanted him, to realize, I didn't do it out of malice. With the shift in engine etc. it didn't even look like there'd be a public release in the near future. What I did was a dick move and it sort of forced his/their hands. But it also helped, leviate people's fears and helped them see, that there is indeed a lot of work being done on the game.

Something like a public release a week or two after the ones for Patreons seems like the best idea, which he considered... or am I wrong in thinking that to be the best way?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lex3rd2

Lufgt huron

Oct 28, 2018
Me being the leaker, I feel, I need to weigh in on this a bit. I wrote to him directly and told him the truth and talked things over with him after the leak. He was pissed in the start, but we got to an understanding after a few days. I wanted him, to realize, I didn't do it out of malice. With the shift in engine etc. it didn't even look like there'd be a public release in the near future. What I did was a dick move and it sort of forced his/their hands. But it also helped, leviate people's fears and helped them see, that there is indeed a lot of work being done on the game.

Something like a public release a week or two after the ones for Patreons seems like the best idea, which he considered... or am I wrong in thinking that to be the best way?
Right now the game is unplayable for english speakers. You not only peaked a lot of people's interest, but if i understand correctly tried to bargain a free release. I take it as a win-win situation.

gacchan46

Sep 4, 2017

could you share your save ?
i play and freeze in the last quest to beat sucky

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Leaks are inevitable and i'm sorry for being the devil's advocate but tell me a game that haven't got leaked????
and talking about NSFW independent games not games by companies ''which also ironically been leaked lol´´. so if this isn't the case for this game then know the dev is gonna be more mad then the next version gets leaked.

But if that isn't the case then better wait til game its released and completed, meaning this thread will not be seeing any links because of reasons?! anyways thats what i think of upcoming versions getting leaked or not.

Reactions: Shiro-Nyaa!!!

blackorange

Mar 8, 2019
I could leave the option to run automatically, press a button while you want to run, it impairs the gameplay a little, other than that the game is great.

gacchan46

Sep 4, 2017
ani_raury_2 (2).png
anyone know how to trigger this scene ? i finish all quest but i can't trigger this scene and mercenary scene

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes