WildSoul

Dec 17, 2017
Finalmente lo pude jugar! Tuve que recurrir a otra pc pero bueno, valio totalmente la pena 100%. Recomiendo que lo primero sea aumentar la fuerza y ganar cariño de la no sis, con eso se puede disfrutar todo. Ya estoy esperando nuevo contenido!!!

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Tits so big on every characters that some are borderline freaks?! Love it~

In all seriouness though, the art is really good, i dig these cartoonized arts the most!

Reactions: Deynan
Mar 18, 2018
Might be a dumb question, but does the developer plan on having a working english version of the game in future releases? I want to know if I'll be able to understand the game before I throw my money at them for it.

Kiseijuu23

Sep 30, 2020
Might be a dumb question, but does the developer plan on having a working english version of the game in future releases? I want to know if I'll be able to understand the game before I throw my money at them for it.
All versions from now on will have an English translation, furthermore only patrons will have access to the future versions of the game

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
Anyone able to trigger these scenes?
apparently this is all in beta and wasn't meant to be released yet but in order to trigger or fix any issues with the game if you switch to Korean language it should fix it. as for the scenes you will probably need to increase favor by giving gifts and spending time with the girls.

Kiseijuu23

Sep 30, 2020
So we will have to wait to get them, no?
I don’t know if non patrons will get access to the upcoming versions later or if they won’t get any access at all.
But if I understood the developer right the next versions are only for patrons

Canopus524144

Oct 13, 2018
Why make the game only patreon exclusive? Where's the sense in that? I feel like the game will circulate regardless.
Well, my guess is because patreons are ACTUALLY helping the creator to develop this game by GIVING MONEY? NANI?! how could it be?!
If creators decided to make this game patreon exclusive is simply their way to protect their rights, So there is sense to that.
Maybe the game will get circulated, and unfortunately that's a sad thing. ANYWAYS I get benefit from it too so I'm not complaining :p

Heartbeat

Mar 21, 2018
As a patreon, the next update will be on a much more limited and individual basis, even among patreons. The dev is quite good, but they asked not to distribute the beta before official launch, when they gave it in the dm. Yes, some would say that releasing the beta whenever gets content gets more and more support. Here. But the dev trusted everyone he handed the unfinished work to, to not pull that shit. So I get why it is.

Now, the constant "this game is bugged" comments are getting kinda old. It's a leaked Korean beta. Play it in Korean. Korean version is fine, you dont really even need to know Korean, and you can probably figure out how to progress just by treating it like an old-school point-and-click game: try everything and collect everything. It's a very good beta, but still was not intended to be distributed yet.

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
As a patreon, the next update will be on a much more limited and individual basis, even among patreons. The dev is quite good, but they asked not to distribute the beta before official launch, when they gave it in the dm. Yes, some would say that releasing the beta whenever gets content gets more and more support. Here. But the dev trusted everyone he handed the unfinished work to, to not pull that shit. So I get why it is.

Now, the constant "this game is bugged" comments are getting kinda old. It's a leaked Korean beta. Play it in Korean. Korean version is fine, you dont really even need to know Korean, and you can probably figure out how to progress just by treating it like an old-school point-and-click game: try everything and collect everything. It's a very good beta, but still was not intended to be distributed yet.
I agree but also at the same time , I am glad it was put on f95 . Do I agree with what the person did ? no , not really but at the same time I would have never found this game had it not been for it showing up 1 day and this is a game I will honestly defend because for a game in its pretty early beta its still honestly fantastic , plenty of scenes that are well made and a great art style combat is nice and I am fully invested to see where this goes no matter the wait because of just this .

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes