• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Saying it'll take more than 2 years is probably realistic (as you also inferred). I do, however, know the animations, were finished for the next zone before the current release. The speedbump for the next release seems to be the engine change.
If I learned something from my stay in here is that the patreon model of taking a long time to work on a game heavily influences creators, even when they appear to develop games out of passion.
I still remember the Monster Girl Island dev early days of development where he seemed to be a passionate guy but then he started a patreon and well you have what it is today.
This dev is starting so time will say if they become an average patreon dev or if they will rise above its peers.

Reactions: Hajtand

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
If I learned something from my stay in here is that the patreon model of taking a long time to work on a game heavily influences creators, even when they appear to develop games out of passion.
I still remember the Monster Girl Island dev early days of development where he seemed to be a passionate guy but then he started a patreon and well you have what it is today.
This dev is starting so time will say if they become an average patreon dev or if they will rise above its peers.
There are a lot of scammers on Patreon and EVERYONE should be held accountable for their work. When people do good and provide a product you like, then it isn't all too unfair, to have them, not starve to death. The whole thing should not be an either or case. A more active approach from the supporters is preferable.

Sometimes devs will indeed get really lazy, start shitting on their fans, and take everything for granted. They make it so much worse for all of those, that have bet a lot of their livelyhood on their product and for the those that really do have a passion for the games. NLT, 395games, Tinkerer (Peasant's Quest), and EpicLust (Battle of the Bulges and Apocalypse) are examples of prominent and lesser known devs who have shown a dedication to their games and all besides 395games have stood the test of time. 395games is noteworthy as he only really started (seriously) a little over a year ago. He doesn't use assets, instead he makes every excruciating detail himself to a great effect.

Keep an open eye on the devs, but don't close your eyes on those that really do a good job.

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
what are the new scenes? And how to get to them? Are they replayplable or not? Thx for help!

Rebonze

Jun 6, 2018
I am at the begining of the game in the Toy store and dont really know whit what to interact as the walktrough just states something with boxes but when I try to interact with the place the walkthrough shows nothing happens already playing in korean !

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
we would need all the files in the save folder, though i would like a save file before each scene cause i still cant get past the first interaction with Bianca. even in korean text. she just goes ... and it crashes

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
so i found out it wasnt crashing, it was jsut freezing the image while it continued in the background... i had managed to make a save after it, but now i cant load any saves as it will jsut freeze before it loads

Tulllis

Dec 19, 2017
Guys we need a hero who understands programming to fix this obvious lazy work by the creators. It must have been some pretty basic mistake like exchanging 0 for o lol.

Reactions: Mirnation

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
Guys we need a hero who understands programming to fix this obvious lazy work by the creators. It must have been some pretty basic mistake like exchanging 0 for o lol.
From what i understand, it was leaked early. this wasnt supposed to be a release. they are going to Unity so they didnt go ahead and fix bugs.

It just really sucks that this game really ticks all the boxes for me, but i cant play it to see the new scenes cause it freezes the image if i try to load or go past Bianca. I would KILL for someone to just make gifs of the scenes so i could at least see them

Last edited:

Tulllis

Dec 19, 2017
From what i understand, it was leaked early. this wasnt supposed to be a release. they are going to Unity so they didnt go ahead and fix bugs.

It just really sucks that this game really ticks all the boxes for me, but i cant play it to see the new scenes cause it freezes the image if i try to load or go past Bianca. I would KILL for someone to just make gifs of the scenes so i could at least see them
they say that with hope we buying. But really i don t understand how unity gonna save the day ?

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
anyone else having the game freeze up at the first conversation? if so what the best work around

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes