dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
View attachment 2648741
So, apparently they added the car they wanted to, so far it's linked to a mechanic npc that I've seen on the spoiler art, Missy since there's a image of her taking MC for a ride and the prostitute from the slums, her sex scene involves the car, so I assume they're prepping to make missy's storyline, either that or we'll see some Anne action on the car too... or it's just cars moving or the streets (really hope they didn't make a log just for that last one).

Edit: IT WAS JUST A CAR MOVING ON THE STREET, HOW IS THIS NEWS THEY HAD IT ON THE ALPHA AAAAAAAAAAAA View attachment 2649679
vroom vroom lol
tenor.gif

Gacrobat

Jul 6, 2022
The screen flashing white during a frame with the cum scenes is really annoying somehow, but that's a minor complaint given everything else this game offers.

Reactions: SummitSummit

jed999

May 26, 2021
What the hell is up with the Boss sucky fight ?, I failed to identify her a single time.
Completely ruined the experience.

Edit: Finally got through using Magnifyer app, what a pain in the a$$. It'sa great game but that needs to get fixed.

Last edited:

SummitSummit

Jul 13, 2018
What the hell is up with the Boss sucky fight ?, I failed to identify her a single time.
Completely ruined the experience.

Edit: Finally got through using Magnifyer app, what a pain in the a$$. It'sa great game but that needs to get fixed.
No joke. It was hard to spot her once, but you have to do it 5/6 times. It's nuts.

Hell_Man

Nov 11, 2020
Int - combat arrow moves slower. At 10 it's much slower so easier to get a hit or a crit.
Dex - increases size of "crit" area, making crit easier to hit.
Str - increases size of non-crit area, making non-crit easier to hit.
(with Int/Dex 5 I crit often, then I work int to 10 to have a stable combat speed for most of the game)

What I would add to your notes (which are all very good).
To unlock everything in the gallery, you need to get "sex hit" by every enemy. Not an issue except for two.
For the clogged toilet, you only get that fight once. Stall/miss until you get a sex hit to get that image.
For Sucky, you need to miss at least once on the "finding the doll that is the alive one" once to get that image.
Those two can be missed if you're not careful and unachievable without a new game/load otherwise.
great tips, just saw them now, thx for the contribution bro.

Enko1203

Jan 27, 2023
Hey, I saw the steam video and I realized that there are many scenes that don't appear in the game or maybe they do but I had never seen it, I recommend that you watch it and tell me what you think

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes