TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
well u know raury IS one of the main female actors
I know, but Missy and the other sister have been going for years without a proper sex scene, plus other NPCs that don't have one yet (I'm looking at you, chubby girl in the gym). Raury already has a bunch of scenes, let her be for a while. Even an event with the raccoon thief girl would be more welcome than another Raury scene.

Hell_Man

Nov 11, 2020
I know, but Missy and the other sister have been going for years without a proper sex scene, plus other NPCs that don't have one yet (I'm looking at you, chubby girl in the gym). Raury already has a bunch of scenes, let her be for a while. Even an event with the raccoon thief girl would be more welcome than another Raury scene.
Yeah, I wish they'd add some other of those simple sex scenes you unlock without needing to go through an entire relationship/quest sequence with the character, also making the more immediate characters fuckable like the girl in the loft and the thief girl would be really good, we got a lot of Raury stuff already and this new scene could be cool if you haven't finished Raury's questline yet and didn't got to fuck her but after that it just feels like some weird voyeur cuck shit, big no no for me.

we that said we got some Missy teasing, really hope they speed up some of this stuff.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ertdfg313

Dec 1, 2019
No one really knows what the fuck each stat is supposed to do, but with 5 on everything you're pretty much unbeatable.
Int - combat arrow moves slower. At 10 it's much slower so easier to get a hit or a crit.
Dex - increases size of "crit" area, making crit easier to hit.
Str - increases size of non-crit area, making non-crit easier to hit.
(with Int/Dex 5 I crit often, then I work int to 10 to have a stable combat speed for most of the game)

What I would add to your notes (which are all very good).
To unlock everything in the gallery, you need to get "sex hit" by every enemy. Not an issue except for two.
For the clogged toilet, you only get that fight once. Stall/miss until you get a sex hit to get that image.
For Sucky, you need to miss at least once on the "finding the doll that is the alive one" once to get that image.
Those two can be missed if you're not careful and unachievable without a new game/load otherwise.

Reactions: Hell_Man

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
Have we fucked the mom character yet?
iie, maybe next next year. especially there are lots of characters (sub characters) that don't have seggs scenes yet. idk if the developer is gonna fill in the mommy some dialogues, sexu scenes or the sub characters for now. oh yeah the eldest sister too i forgot about her, that biatch has no progress for 3 years and ongoing.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes