Mar 10, 2018
so im having an issue im doing the last quest for the handyman bros the max affinity bar I see ??? on their status but everytime I try to call them they are unavailable and I cant do any other quest related to them anyone knows wtf to do here?

Hell_Man

Nov 11, 2020
so im having an issue im doing the last quest for the handyman bros the max affinity bar I see ??? on their status but everytime I try to call them they are unavailable and I cant do any other quest related to them anyone knows wtf to do here?
depending on the day they can't be called, if they're working on the treehouse they can't be called either.

Jun 28, 2019
the handybros don't seem to sell this item to summon the piranha girl, I'm not sure how to get the item to do it.
Any tips? I've already maxed their relationship status, and they still don't sell it.

Turns out I have to walk up the stairs during the day, and a event triggers. Got it.

Sciku

Feb 26, 2021
Talked to the dev and this is what I got.

"Hey, thanks for asking
The detailed schedule is TBA but we're contacting Valve to change the release type of Spooky Milk Life to early access, for a faster release for Steam players.
Stay tuned and have a great day."

NTR_Lover87

Jul 3, 2022
I really want to enjoy the gameplay but latest save file suddenly gone, look like no choice but to search thread, "full save file"...

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes