Lksark9

Mar 9, 2023
For those that are making comments about the combat system, this was not the original idea. The original one was a hack and slash dungeon crawler, but because the first coder ran away they had to get a new one, but they kept it simple cause the new coder is more really just a helper.
View attachment 2547065
PS. Here is the alpha of it to just see the difference, but warning there are a lot of bugs. Also some of the 'characters' might look different.
I'd love to try this version but i can't interact with anything in the title screen, any idea why?

Hong Meiling

Jan 27, 2023
Do this game have a Gallery? Is there a day limit in the game or the seasons restart at the end of winter?

Last edited:

TheDennyGuy

Feb 2, 2022
Do this game have a Gallery? Is there a day limit in the game or the seasons restart at the end of winter?
There is a gallery and I don't think there's a day limit, I managed to get everything in 40 days(I think) without problem and the game never warned to an end-date of any kind

Hell_Man

Nov 11, 2020
Where spooky milk life android
Most likely isn't coming up till they finish the main game, they're barely managing to make updates, doubt they'll come up with a whole new platform.

Goddamnit

Welp. What's in the changelog?
Raury's new scene + Piranha plant new scene, u can summon the piranha plant by buying an item from the handyman bros and you can get the new raury scene by going to the basement and talking to missy, she'll give you a quest.

nuggetguy

May 19, 2020
Most likely isn't coming up till they finish the main game, they're barely managing to make updates, doubt they'll come up with a whole new platform.

Raury's new scene + Piranha plant new scene, u can summon the piranha plant by buying an item from the handyman bros and you can get the new raury scene by going to the basement and talking to missy, she'll give you a quest.
Do you know to to unlocked the new Raury scene? If so please tell me, I already did the quest and now I don't know what to do.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
For those that are making comments about the combat system, this was not the original idea. The original one was a hack and slash dungeon crawler, but because the first coder ran away they had to get a new one, but they kept it simple cause the new coder is more really just a helper.
View attachment 2547065
PS. Here is the alpha of it to just see the difference, but warning there are a lot of bugs. Also some of the 'characters' might look different.
Hope some day we get a coder that can complete the hack and slash part.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes