TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
The combat system is a complete piece of infuriating shit. Makes the entire game not worth playing. Either you have jet pilot reflexes or the grind is fucking enraging. We're not looking for Dark Souls here.
It... really isn't that hard, man. It only gets easier as you play through the game since you craft better weapons (iirc the gun is objectively the best at its final level, but I haven't played in a bit) as well as getting the upgrade tokens from the dungeon to slow down the arrow, make the success margin bigger, and make the crit margin bigger. Just give it a little time and it'll be a piece of cake.

Reactions: Gacrobat

Yuuuuuri

Jan 5, 2018
The combat system is a complete piece of infuriating shit. Makes the entire game not worth playing. Either you have jet pilot reflexes or the grind is fucking enraging. We're not looking for Dark Souls here.
have you tried hounds of the blade 2 before calling any other game infuriating? that shit has me clicking left and right faster than i could ever finger my own self

Reactions: MooseMager

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
look through the group she will be the only one moving, bring a lot of health items if your gear isnt fully upgraded.

hirino9

Sep 13, 2020
My game is not fully translated on English , its okay ?
There's a bug that temporarily changes language partially to Korean, the walkthrough txt has a fix for this.

Iirc the fix amounts to restart the game - and unless you're in dungeon you can just save game, close game, restart game, reload save.

L + ratio + I beat the game with 2dex 2str 2int + with maxed out stats all fights are a cakewalk + you probably didn't finish dark souls

If you really do find the fights very difficult, try to finish a dungeon level, you can just try and sneak around enemies, to get an upgrade token, then go to the STR trainer in the gym (Galina?).

If you want to avoid fights:
- Go to library and read the posters
- Click on the thief one
- Go home and skip time to night
- Go through all rooms in the house until you find the robber, she spawns randomly in one of the rooms i think
- she drops money and disappears, click the bag on the ground
- you can grind this for money, sleep + pass time + catch robber, she appears most nights.
- Also, afaik, there's no issue if you fail to find the robber one night
- Once you have at least 150$, you need to beat dungeon floor 1, you can again sneak around enemies
- buy rope from merchant
- then you can grind money, enter dungeon, use rope, get the upgrade token, buy another rope for next time, and repeat to grind tokens without fighting

also, for the final fight, I recommend using the magnifier app (in windows at least, I believe there's a similar app built-in to mac os) to inspect the suckys

Hell_Man

Nov 11, 2020
I don't even know what to tell you, ever tried avoiding unnecessary combat and focused on farming the dungeon's first 2 floors ? Like cleaning floor one is easy, you get the chips and u can skip the boss most of the time depending on the configuration of the room, floor 2 u only engage with the jack in a box enemy, and you can also very often skip the final fight of floor 2, this gives you 2 upgrade tokens every day + 100$ money if you pull it off right, look for the rapscallion on your house and you can often finish a day with easy 200$, it's not some incredible grind nor it's a super hard combat and you can make it easier.
You're prolly just approaching this the worst way you can.

Darkon99

Jun 21, 2017
Easiest way to get money:

1) your "Mom" will give you some money to buy a doll
2) go back to your room, save game.
3) play blackjack, bet all, if you win back out and overwrite your save. If you loose, back out and reload your save.
4) repeat step 3 till you have all the cash you want.

I got up to about $30,000 in about 15 minutes. Also as you win you get the ability to bet more each time.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
uhh i dont suppose theres a release date for the full thing?(Since its on steam and all my monkey brain logic says that it has to be decently close to releasing? or maybe not)

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Try to get arts on patreon like I did in #3359 XD

I'm a lazy dog, just wait for a kind person. Good luck bro!
I suspect that you may use a proxy and downloader, and the change of IP triggered the protection mechanism of the website.

sorry are you referring to my gifs? it's hard to imagine how to implement what you said through the gif file format ..
nah I just ripped all the files from the game. It's easier and faster.
Although I HATE how the dev organizes his assets. Most of the Sprites are all over the damn place, while some are within 10 subfolders

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Easiest way to get money:

1) your "Mom" will give you some money to buy a doll
2) go back to your room, save game.
3) play blackjack, bet all, if you win back out and overwrite your save. If you loose, back out and reload your save.
4) repeat step 3 till you have all the cash you want.

I got up to about $30,000 in about 15 minutes. Also as you win you get the ability to bet more each time.
Easiest way is just to cheat tokens or dildos and sell them. No need to waste time with reloads or playing anything.

lukefucks

Apr 23, 2022
Does the newly downloaded game automatically retrieve data from previous files or do we have to manually transfer the data?

Darkon99

Jun 21, 2017
Easiest way is just to cheat tokens or dildos and sell them. No need to waste time with reloads or playing anything.
Yes you are right, but if you use any cheat codes, it locks out some scenes. Currently it's the Christmas scenes, it checks to see if you have been naughty or nice before giving them to you. If you use cheats, you are naughty and they are locked out. Unless he changed the code recently.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes