Avar

Jun 29, 2018
just noticed there's like a ton of save requests, but no one there to oblige. tf is wrong with this game's thread lol

ital

Jan 26, 2019
my save is lost from the previous version, can anyone share files through a file hosting service, nothing works for me through this site.

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018

This has the full replay gallery and all in world scenes ready save for anything with the older sis. I purposely didn't finish the new dungeon just in case anything breaks if you already finish it before the next update adds the older sister properly.

Nikinekdng

Jul 31, 2018
changelog ?
----------------------------------------------------------------------

New Story

The new story of Annette. #Current production isn't fully implemented due to bug issues.

Additional stories from Arnet can be rewarded through subsequent update stories. We'll promise to produce and provide it quickly.

New map and dungeon

New dungeons and maps have been added. Experience the exciting story of meeting new characters.

New update characters!

-Natalia

She is a widow with a story. Please console her.

-Coffin Dance

They show a unique funeral culture with their traditions.

-Tree

It's just a tree. Sprinkle with a different kind of fertilizer.

-Duke

She is a suspicious merchant. Buy tools from her and prepare for the expedition before entering the dungeon.

-Muriel

She is a grave keeper. She only sleeps on bright days. It's a good time to tease her.

-Jillian

She is a woman who is interested in occult. We think We've seen her unique outfit somewhere?

New Mosters

There are a total of 5 monsters added to the cemetery. They are undead.

#The system for displaying monsters in the room, which is the system of Toy monster, is not yet implemented. Please look forward to future updates.

-Other Update

The quality of the existing pixel animation has been upgraded.

Size x2, Frame x2

# The unfixed monsters are surprise boxes, toy soldiers.

The image of the title has been changed.

Reactions: QWERFVTGB

EdgehSpahMain

May 18, 2019
Snimka zaslona (202).png
So, I get to where Allysa is supposed to give you a blowjob (or any animation of that type) and it's just this, can't move around or interact in any way. This started happening a few updates ago and I can't fix it. Tried reloading the game, deleting save files and completely reinstalling.

Hell_Man

Nov 11, 2020
another empty update with "fixes" and "typo corrections"
I can't find a single new scene
skill issue, there's one for each new enemy on the cemetery, stop being retar
1. how to comfort a widow?
2. how to water the tree?
3. How to start a new story with Annette
4. Why do we need a cart with a fortune teller, a church, and a number of other characters from which there is no sense?
1.not yet implemented
2.not yet implemented
3.just play the game Annette will eventually go to your room and talk to you to call you for breakfast, that's the start of her quest
4.idk maybe to make the city feel less dead, there's a lot of stuff planned and you'll prolly get to fuck like, all of the npcs on the finished version, I do think that they're a bit too lacking with the updates, one new npc quest per update is pretty bad considering most of that stuff is fetch quests and dialogue, they could put like, 5 new ones per update, I feel like that in specific is being dropfed, also the fortune teller is being used on Annette's quest, the creators probably already know which places are the most important for the main missions so they're already implemented in game.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes