Nameless-King

Jul 4, 2022
This really has been a disappointing update, just some dialogues for ane and the addition of the new dungeon and monster sex sprites. No actual sex content for ane, you just get locked out of her quest after you get the dungeon.
how did you initiate the dungeon? when i try to enter it, it says the door is lockd. Also how do I initiate Anette story ;ine?

Hell_Man

Nov 11, 2020
how did you initiate the dungeon? when i try to enter it, it says the door is lockd. Also how do I initiate Anette story ;ine?
go to sleep until anne wakes you up one day so u can start her questline, follow the questline until you get anne to invite you to the chick that sees your future in the park, after that you're both talking, she'll ask you for 10k, anne will be like ''ill find a way'', go back to the future reader, she'll tell you that if you bring her the remnants of a great hero that's in the cemetery she'll do stuff for free, try to enter anne's room, you'll listen to her door and find out what she's planning, after that go to the cemetery during the day and click the door, the ghosthunter lady will give you some instructions, follow them and you open the cemetery, btw the questline isn't finished going to the dungeon allows you yo see some new animations and collect new items but there's nothing really new there connecting it to the rest of the game, if you wanna farm materials for when the next update comes forth it might be good tho.

Reactions: Nameless-King

KOBETY123

Mar 8, 2019
Rejoice fellow degens, it might be worth supporting them afterall. But false promises aint gonna cut it. At least something to look forward to
View attachment 1449396
So any new information regarding this apparent "Patch"??? Have been out of the loop of this game for the past 1-2 years, so would like to know what's been happening since then.

Thanks!!!

Apr 1, 2023
No, there are currently no quests other than the main one, the one for the indian chick, the linda one, the dolly ones, the handymanbros and the piranha plant, places like the cemetery, church, etc, are still under development despite scenes and stuff about them already being ready. like this one:

View attachment 2032350
How do you do the library quest? cause I see walk throughs of the game and I see people doing the Dolores quest and the scenes for her, so I was wondering how do you do it? if it's possible and not modded, in addition to that how do you unlock the cemetery in the game? I don't have it on my map, but I know it exists and I see it, so just wondering how do you do both of those.

deaddream

Apr 1, 2023
有一个bug,主角和安妮遇到占卜师后,对话后主角会卡住无法操作,这个问题怎么解决?There is a bug, after the protagonist and Annie met the diviner, the protagonist will be stuck after the dialogue can not operate, how to solve this problem?

Last edited:

Hell_Man

Nov 11, 2020
How do you do the library quest? cause I see walk throughs of the game and I see people doing the Dolores quest and the scenes for her, so I was wondering how do you do it? if it's possible and not modded, in addition to that how do you unlock the cemetery in the game? I don't have it on my map, but I know it exists and I see it, so just wondering how do you do both of those.
You're most likely playing on a previous version of the game, download a recent one, the cemetery is always there on version 0.50 and idk about dolores quest precisely, I think you can start it as soon as you become a member there and you're only not getting it because you're playing on a older version of the game, if I remember correctly you start her questline by asking her about school and education, if that's not an option try upgrading inteligence and try talking to the girl that helps you study, the npc quests on this game are rly contained and you often don't need to do much anything outside of their zones to start them unless it's a main story npc or someone that will be added.

Hell_Man

Nov 11, 2020
What scenes aren't in the gallery?
Idk what you mean exactly by that but if you're wondering ''how many new scenes we'll still get'', I've counted 75 npcs other than the main trio on a very big and very old image they posted on their patreon a few years ago, the image itself also didn't had a lot of the most recent npcs and characters we have on the game, I expect at least 2 sex animations for each npc and at least 6 to each of the main trio, it's also valid to point out that the game might have been through a lot of changes from what it was planned to be on it's first drafts, but from what I gather the developers are still aiming at mostly the same direction for a lot of the stuff.

for example, there's no school on the map yet, and yet we have a school staff and if you pay attention you'll see the clean lady from the apartments map that still has nothing on it and dolores, although a bit different from her current version, so I personally don't think we'll be getting the three middle girls here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BUT, that doesn't mean we won't get any content that would be on the school, I believe they won't waste those designs, we might get those girls here on the apartments area:

With that said, I think it's valid to point out that we might still get a school they might just change the characters there, keeping dolores as the librarian and the cleaning lady on the apartments and changing them for other npcs, I personally believe that won't happen and am willing to bet more on the apartment theory, since Dolores is quite quick to discourage mc from pursuing school on her questline, could be the team saying ''yeah won't happen'', could also be a separate game, like ''spooky milk prom night'', we'll see.

On that note about the map, the image had a list of locations + which npcs would inhabit them, that might be in the game on the future, I'll detail them on the spoiler bellow, click at your own risk

Last edited:

Hell_Man

Nov 11, 2020
is there a better way to guess which doll is the real one for the final battle
for me at least, during the first phases I just stopped focusing on anything on the screen, by looking at everything at the same time it got really easy to see which one of the dolls was breathing, the last phases of the fight is quite luck-based and I always get hit at least once on at least one of the 3 last phases.

Reactions: MrMudkip

Jern_Li

Feb 10, 2022
有一个bug,主角和安妮遇到占卜师后,对话后主角会卡住无法操作,这个问题怎么解决?There is a bug, after the protagonist and Annie met the diviner, the protagonist will be stuck after the dialogue can not operate, how to solve this problem?
just reopen this game.

Reactions: lllError69.png

btturtle

Dec 19, 2018
Is there anything to be crafted with the new enemy drops? I'm assuming not, since I haven't seen any new blueprints for the toychest in the room.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes