xXAGENT420Xx

Jun 23, 2019

Here comes a new update! v0.50.4p
Here are the update notes:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
New Story

The new story of Annette. #Current production isn't fully implemented due to bug issues.
Additional stories from Arnet can be rewarded through subsequent update stories. We'll promise to produce and provide it quickly.
New map and dungeon

New dungeons and maps have been added. Experience the exciting story of meeting new characters.
New update characters!
-Natalia

She is a widow with a story. Please console her.
-Coffin Dance

They show a unique funeral culture with their traditions.
-Tree

It's just a tree. Sprinkle with a different kind of fertilizer.
-Duke

She is a suspicious merchant. Buy tools from her and prepare for the expedition before entering the dungeon.
-Muriel

She is a grave keeper. She only sleeps on bright days. It's a good time to tease her.
-Jillian

She is a woman who is interested in occult. We think We've seen her unique outfit somewhere?
New Mosters

Thre are a total of 5 monsters added to the cemetery. They are undead.
#The system for displaying monsters in the room, which is the system of Toy monster, is not yet implemented. Please look forward to future updates.
-Other Update

The quality of the existing pixel animation has been upgraded.
Size x2, Frame x2
# The unfixed monsters are surprise boxes, toy soldiers.

The image of the title has been changed.
Download
mega:
We're going to bring you Annet's story ASAP on next update. We fixed additional English text. If you find any mistranslate context let us know on our Discord channel English correcting suggestions.

Fair warning basically all the new content is you can look at the characters that are outside the graveyard and the animations when you fighting in the dungeon is at a higher fps and quality

We have to wait for Anne's content they were apparently having bug issues

Last edited:

xXAGENT420Xx

Jun 23, 2019

Here comes a new update! v0.50.4p
Here are the update notes:
New Story

The new story of Annette. #Current production isn't fully implemented due to bug issues.
Additional stories from Arnet can be rewarded through subsequent update stories. We'll promise to produce and provide it quickly.
New map and dungeon

New dungeons and maps have been added. Experience the exciting story of meeting new characters.
New update characters!
-Natalia

She is a widow with a story. Please console her.
-Coffin Dance

They show a unique funeral culture with their traditions.
-Tree

It's just a tree. Sprinkle with a different kind of fertilizer.
-Duke

She is a suspicious merchant. Buy tools from her and prepare for the expedition before entering the dungeon.
-Muriel

She is a grave keeper. She only sleeps on bright days. It's a good time to tease her.
-Jillian

She is a woman who is interested in occult. We think We've seen her unique outfit somewhere?
New Mosters

Thre are a total of 5 monsters added to the cemetery. They are undead.
#The system for displaying monsters in the room, which is the system of Toy monster, is not yet implemented. Please look forward to future updates.
-Other Update

The quality of the existing pixel animation has been upgraded.
Size x2, Frame x2
# The unfixed monsters are surprise boxes, toy soldiers.

The image of the title has been changed.
Download
mega: Mega
We're going to bring you Annet's story ASAP on next update. We fixed additional English text. If you find any mistranslate context let us know on our Discord channel English correcting suggestions.
Oh yeah is this for the patched version ? cuz i've seen there was one because of a bug, also can you pls post the dev log, like what's new on this version ? thx in advance
when I click on the patch link it brings me to the same post so I'm assuming yeah

Reactions: Hell_Man

Hell_Man

Nov 11, 2020
when I click on the patch link it brings me to the same post so I'm assuming yeah
really hope that when they say ''asap'' they mean ''on the next week or so'' and not ''wait for a full month for the next update'' this one was quite disappointing because it was just the dungeon and nothing from anne or any other npc, really hope they add more monster to the dungeon too maybe the scps they had on the spoiler arts, I assume you're on their patreon, did they say anything about tje huggy wuggy boss that was supposed to be on the toystore ? also thanks for the information, I appreciate ya.

Last edited:

CaptainTwintails

Mar 3, 2023
This really has been a disappointing update, just some dialogues for ane and the addition of the new dungeon and monster sex sprites. No actual sex content for ane, you just get locked out of her quest after you get the dungeon.

Reactions: tooom1150

Hell_Man

Nov 11, 2020
This really has been a disappointing update, just some dialogues for ane and the addition of the new dungeon and monster sex sprites. No actual sex content for ane, you just get locked out of her quest after you get the dungeon.
yeah, hope they actually finish the questline on the next update, this one was such a boner killer, there are soooooo many sex scenes ready for her and they didn't gave us any, this will prolly be like rauri's one where u only get to fuck her at the end, and I really feel like this dungeon felt shallow, no new items, no new vendor, no real strong enemies, no boss on the dungeon, no quest from the dungeon npcs, no new crafting, and they still used the ann doll as the dungeon reliever when they could realistically use the little nightmares girl since she's already in game or whatever new npc since it's just ''stay on dungeon + sex scene'' I reaaaaally hope they add more stuff to the dungeon, and I have faith they will cuz there's at least one ghost girl that they didn't add to the dungeon, so they'll either put her on the cemetery as another enemy/boss or they'll add her during the Missy storyline, or maybe a event like the piranha plant.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes