Hell_Man

Nov 11, 2020
3733 patreons, I hope you are wrong.
lots of people backing it up doesn't really mean it will be a big team, also they are developing at least 2 side games, spooky milky nightamre and another one, and on patreon they state repeatedly that each project got different teams, so it won't slow down the main game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: septacycell

CaptainTwintails

Mar 3, 2023
the whole project is one guy only apparently, like a solo project so hopefully it will get better in the future
From what i've read it seems to be a 2man project, one artist and one programmer. Apparently the guy (artist) had one programmer run away with the money because he paid him before his work was finished, hopefully that doesn't happen again. (He had to get the spooky milk farm programmer to come and help him from what i've read).
Update soon it seems, hopefully the site gets updated.

kider201

Jan 16, 2020
Full Gallery Saves for v0.48.3:

View attachment 2371572

Installation:

Extract File

Place Studio Ginkgo folder into Users/USERNAME/AppData/LocalLow/

Top save is a general save and the bottom save is for the Missy HJ scene (not in the gallery)

To access the Merchant's scenes you have to enter the dungeon in the back of the toy store and use the rope in the inventory to skip straight to her

EDIT: I fucked the thing up so it wasn't showing the file correctly. It should hopefully be fixed now.
Where can I find the saves folder for this game?

euquerog

Nov 14, 2022
You can buy the adult products in the sex shop, which is the trashcan icon on the map.

To fuck the elf girl it has to be winter and she will show up in the room at night time.

To see the ice cream truck it has to be summer time.

To find the last book for dolores just look around in the library on the book shelfes, it should be hidden on the one where you saw her pleasing herself.
I found the sex shop but the mission don't continue

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
the whole project is one guy only apparently, like a solo project so hopefully it will get better in the future
Did i actually went from sleeping in a freezer, getting unfrozen and getting told that mangomango or ginko or whatever the F...ck his name it's now developing games alone?!?!?!

Biggest irony from a korean phony scammer right there lmfao!

Soooo fill me in please, what drama happened in order to everyone associated with that mango or ginko guy for everyone to jump from the ship?

Also the steam post from that programmer or should i now say ex-programmer about this game getting an incest patch ¿It's not 100% irrelevant at this point, since nobody else its doing work with him then?

What an ironic twist of events and i was in the discord server back in the day when this game started.

But you know what they say: Anything for milking money

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes