Hell_Man

Nov 11, 2020
Does loading a full save from the previous version break this current one ?
it didn't on mine, i deleted the game files of the old version and extracted the new version onto the same file the latest one was in and my save and everything else was there.

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
for this update I only got Ane quest and no scenes exept peeking from attic and dungeon in the graveyard is pointless because quests end before spo you dont get anything in this update for finishing dungeon

Hell_Man

Nov 11, 2020
missy content????
if not I am not playing this till i get some scenes
no missy content yet.

for this update I only got Ane quest and no scenes exept peeking from attic and dungeon in the graveyard is pointless because quests end before spo you dont get anything in this update for finishing dungeon
Yeah I think they're trying to figure out the scalling of the dungeons, cuz if you've been farming on the game you can pretty much beat dungeon 2 easily, hope they figure this out and create like, different power-up systems that you unlock parallel to getting access to the dungeon so you can invest on multiple resources and get stronger so they'll be able to make the later dungeons a bit more challenging, maybe stuff like group fights or enemies with mechanics, like monsters that only do grab attacks, instakill you if they fill your bar and have lots of hp so their fights are basically ''did you upgrade enough to go through the click meter fast enough to drain her hp before she drains you'' could serve as a status check miniboss, if they don't expand on the combat they'll be wasting a lot of potential.

Nikinekdng

Jul 31, 2018

Lots of animation arts (62 .gif files) from their Patreon, basically includes all posts.
Sorry for removing some I didn't like.
Are those gifs over for Annette by any chance? Is there anything else?

ChouUn

Mar 19, 2019
any gallery saves or do I have to rip the image files out myself?
Try to get arts on patreon like I did in #3359 XD

it says 403 error...
do you have a different link?
I'm a lazy dog, just wait for a kind person. Good luck bro!
I suspect that you may use a proxy and downloader, and the change of IP triggered the protection mechanism of the website.

This is virus that contains gosearch.gg, its all also inject extension by using powershell into your web browsing. dont use it,
sorry are you referring to my gifs? it's hard to imagine how to implement what you said through the gif file format ..

Mokey

Jun 27, 2018
The combat system is a complete piece of infuriating shit. Makes the entire game not worth playing. Either you have jet pilot reflexes or the grind is fucking enraging. We're not looking for Dark Souls here.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes