Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Thank you for uploading it!
If you have problems with running the game, I can tell you some ways.

Problem A. The game is too FAST:
1. Go to the game folder
2. Open 'options' file
3. Replace 'AlternateSyncMethod=1' to 'AlternateSyncMethod=0'
4. Save it.
Problem B. I can't see anything on my screen:
1. press Alt+Enter and make a windowed mode
2. If this doesn't work... I don't know other methods, sorry.

If you need helps, please feel free to join our discord server and ask me questions.
Are you a dev? Your name matches so if you are please focus on improving the controls and hitboxes next update. Diagonal movement would make it feel way less janky and the hitbox for the water gun feels super skinny while the bat has (basically) the same range as the sexdoll rape range making it feel worthless.

D

Deleted member 2673325

Are you a dev? Your name matches so if you are please focus on improving the controls and hitboxes next update. Diagonal movement would make it feel way less janky and the hitbox for the water gun feels super skinny while the bat has (basically) the same range as the sexdoll rape range making it feel worthless.
Thank you for your comment. I will carefully discuss it with my teammate and do my best to apply it to the game.

memes memer

Apr 29, 2020
can anyone help me? when i load the menu i can move up and down but cant start the game. if i click new game it doesnt do anything

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I really like the art and the game play
You need someone to proofread your english though, and perhaps double check your story cus your story is a bit wonky atm

I'm actually kinda into this, but again, you're gonna want a proofreader down the line.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
can anyone help me? when i load the menu i can move up and down but cant start the game. if i click new game it doesnt do anything
Mouse clicks don't work on the menu, use z when new game is highlighted. The control scheme is in the OP

Hegoz

Jul 28, 2019
Love the art, but the game itself still obviously needs some refining.
Small list of what pops in my mind so far :
- Speed of the game being too fast but manageable in the ini file.
- Controls in the menus are weird (arrow keys to navigate in the menus ? W/Z key instead of Enter to validate ?)
- Settings are basic but it's not the most important, maybe just make the speed of game manageable inside the game instead of through the ini file ? Would help with troubleshooting for you guys.
- Can't simultaneously go right/left and up/down (diagonales) which makes the movement very clunky
- The mostly uncolorized objects isn't that troubling. If you consider colorization to be a time efficiency issue, I'd say you're good taking care of that later on. In my opinion at least.
- The house is somewhat hard to understand because of the change of angles when you get from one room to another, so I get lost a lot.

Reactions: princess bride

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
The art in this looks really awesome. The sketchy/pixely look is certainly unique. Not a fan of sprite pixel art scenes, but as long as there are regular CGs I'm good. I'll give it a go once a few more updates roll out.

Mondengre You can message a mod in order to get a "Developer" tag on your profile.

EDIT: I just went through the Patreon posts and holy hell, the character art is freaking great! Would've been nice if there was some variety in bust sizes, though. So far they're all between big and huge.

Last edited:

hix88

Oct 22, 2019
Can anyone here explain to me how he did the "dungeon"?

I explain. I'm well equipped with the baseball bat, but you can only hit only in front of you. enemies are coming too quickly. you can run but then you attract the whole room.

if you are attacked once after the "sex scene" ends you don't even have time to run away.

to be able to attack an enemy you have to be in front of him and therefore have to move in his direction since you cannot turn around without moving and therefore necessarily be directly killed.

There is no progression of difficulty, barely with the door open you find yourself facing 3 enemies without knowing what to do or even being able to do it.

the rest of the game is promising.

but the combat system is really bullshit.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes