PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
All the issues I had were already brought up, which is totally fine because it’s a tech demo. The art is absolutely amazing though, excited to watch this go further.

May 16, 2017
Controls in game are crude, it's easy to get stuck in wall or object (like boxes) thanks to which the opponents can get you quickly. Fight need improve too, quick time event if doll will cath you you can't escape too little time or too quickly filled bar, and too many opponents to start, the first sector on each level should be "cleaner" stupidly to die at beginning. Weapons are not so bad, bat could do more dmg and pistol more durability. Graphically nice game and nicely done characters, I like this game and it's always a fight with a phobia, yes dolls scare me.

Frost0

Dec 8, 2017
House layout might need a rework, as I'm feeling I'm running through too much empty space.
Controls are clunky, but if tweaked it can be good.

Can't wait for updates:love:

nhav456

Jul 18, 2018
The artwork is superb. theres already 1 scene when you play it now. This is definitely promising and awesomely hot

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Hm... Well Idea and art are great(scene animation too), not so much with other things.

1st is walking animations, they look real weird for main hero at least(though by the end of demo I stoped finding it so weird, got used to I guess, so not much of a problem in the end)

2nd are dialogues, while all of them are understandable, they look like a very good mtl because of mistakes and how they are phrased.

3rd is map of house, it's a labyrinth not because there are many rooms, but because by entering new location you don't always enter from the derection you walked in. As result it's hard to imagine layout.(explored the house again and it just confused me the first time with change of angles, the only exit which still feels wrong is the one leading outside from basement)

4th is art of the scene, it started with art of mc after he came, which shouldn't be like that?

5th are controls, starting controls aren't really comfortable, and lack of ability to change them is a minus.

Last edited:

Zakutsa

Jun 11, 2017
Overall, a great game. It has a lot of potential. Hopefully it doesn't get axed like other. I would suggest changing the controls and maybe a hp bar for the enemies.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes