Barro

Nov 20, 2017
can't do anything... does anyone having this problem? Press ENTER does nothing...

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
I feel like the current erotic events are a bit out of order.

I think that when we manage to obtain the "teddy bear" we should obtain a scene with the sister (Because it's what we are looking for picking her quest), maybe something minor as watching her masturbate or her watching the MC using the "toy", but a scene with her nonetheless and if we manage to finish the whole factory dungeon or if we sell X number of chips/pay a price/get a secret item("Special coupon") as a reward for completing the dungeon then we get the scene with Alyssa but, as I said, as an optional bonus for going the extra mile or just as a secret.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SonaraFox

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
I feel like the current erotic events are a bit out of order.

I think that when we manage to obtain the "teddy bear" we should obtain a scene with the sister (Because it's what we are looking for picking her quest), maybe something minor as watching her masturbate or her watching the MC using the "toy", but a scene with her nonetheless and if we manage to finish the whole factory dungeon or if we sell X number of chips/pay a price/get a secret item("Special coupon") as a reward for completing the dungeon then we get the scene with Alyssa but, as I said, as an optional bonus for going the extra mile or just as a secret.
You do know that the demo cuts off literally right there, right? You're complaining that we don't have a scene for an event that doesn't exist. It's obvious that after the scene with Alyssa you give the doll to your little sister and the story continues from there but the game just cuts off because, you know, alpha demo...

QashqaiSauvage

Jul 16, 2020
Game seems good but i'm stuck and tried every button. I'm selling my crap to Alyssa, then I press Esc and then there is Alyssa's inventory ( like when I'm buying smth ) and i can't get out at all. Even when I try to buy smth from her I can't get out of her inventory. Dunno if I did smth wrong or forgot how to get out but I can't continue if I can't buy the good-hooker

PlayzForFun

Jan 2, 2020
Good game but its a bit hard to move
Pro tip: Dont buy weapons just buy milk and go through all levels just opening boxes it easier and faster

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
The art looks AMAZING, gonna wait for a few updates and then deffinitly trying it out, godspeed dev!

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
Really good. For those still struggling with game speed, the creator mentioned earlier that you should go into the options.ini file and change the AlternateSyncMethod to 0

hihiyoyo

May 1, 2017
promising title!! Will keep a lookout for it, once the moving issues is solved and proofreading is done it'll be a great title

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes