SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
big titty monster girls, references across the board, a lot of cartoon characters and such, i really hope this shit doesn't get dropped.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Not much, but well when I was looking for this thread, Mondengre (one of the people working on this game) tried uploading their own thread shared something special.
View attachment 940013
Looking at this... I am looking forward next year.
I was already quite on board with this game. Shit even if they only get hot sex scenes with half of these ladies, I'd be more than happy. After playing the demo, I wanted to write something about it being on my lookout list of games. I want to support in the future, as I really like big tits. I wait a few updates with most interesting demos, to see if the dev/devs gets tired after the 0.2-0.3'ish release, where a vast majority of new games on Patreon dies.

Should the devs read this. Keep it up! You might not see that much income at the moment. People like me are waiting, to see, if you guys have it in you. You are gonna make bonkers amounts of dosh in the future, if you keep up or improve on your quality and please don't be douche bags and milk Patreon.

PS: What was it with the toy lady and her already being full of white stuff before the cumshot. A bug?

Last edited:

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Not much, but well when I was looking for this thread, Mondengre (one of the people working on this game) tried uploading their own thread shared something special.
View attachment 940013
Looking at this... I am looking forward next year.
If that content starts to get added to the game I'm joining the Patreon for sure, fan of the artwork the game seems interesting even if I hate keyboard controls, at least give an option to use wasd with space bar and mouse at the same time or something

Reactions: Deynan and Hajtand

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
Would it be too much to ask for mouse only controls? Like say left click for movement, right click for attacking and middle click for menu. If not then I'd at least like the buttons to be close to each other so I could play one handed.

Reactions: ABQ45 and jems242

Clarkquente1984

Dec 13, 2020
I'm having issues right off the bat. First of all, I cant click on anything(new game, options, or even exit) the up and down keys work, but that's it, anything other than those 2 keys doesn't, including the cursor. Is there a way to fix that?

listss

Jan 15, 2020
Really fun Game! Thank god for the changing of the speed because it would have been impossible. Can't wait for next updates!

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I'm having issues right off the bat. First of all, I cant click on anything(new game, options, or even exit) the up and down keys work, but that's it, anything other than those 2 keys doesn't, including the cursor. Is there a way to fix that?
Did you try these suggested on the opening page?

Key Controls:
SPOILER

Arrows (move), Z (select), X (cancel/menu), A (attack), S (Inventory), D (phone), Shift (run)

paulz09

Mar 10, 2020
So far it looks beautiful tbh especially bianca the actions also look awesome as well some problems that I do see are grammar mistakes that need fixing but nothing game breaking and in some dialogue the way they speak do seem a bit robotic but it is still a new game hopefully they'll fix them when the game is on its later stages aside from that I love it

Mar 4, 2020
Would highly recommend for anyone interested in this game to join the discord. Just checked it out and the developer is streaming himself drawing the scenes. Rare for a game to have live progress available to be seen for everyone. ( PS : It's mostly Korean only since he doesn't know much English. )

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes