blackorange

Mar 8, 2019
I don't play many games on this site because despite having a good story, they have a deplorable art, in case your friend game may have a horrible story (which I believe is not the case haha), but your art is insanely beautiful, please keep it up;)

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Milk life but no lactation, assuming that means the Mc is getting his pecker drained as the milking? Or is there lactation? (lol some of the preview art could be either)

Engine?

MEOW876

Apr 26, 2020
ermm... I'm stuck in the start menu caz I can't interact with anything but only changing between each options...
used nopy and my keyboard are functional

P0M3LO

Jul 6, 2017
Can anybody tell me why the fuck does every part of my game move as fast as a sports car?
My character can't walk normally and I can't even get out the first door
As long as I press the arrow keys, he will walk in that direction to the end
Who can help me QAQ

Last edited:

StylishBossu

Jan 20, 2020
Can anybody tell me why the fuck does every part of my game move as fast as a sports car?
My character can't walk normally and I can't even get out the first door
As long as I press the arrow keys, he will walk in that direction to the end
Who can help me QAQ
If the game is too fast for you:
- go to the game folder and open the "options.ini" file
- in "AlternateSyncMethod=1" change "1" to "0"

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
Is that a horror game that the father was a cow for a Succubu and breed, when he died she got hid of his body and is planning to use the boy as replacement for that? Played the game for 1 minute, went into the boy's room closet, and there was a pentagram and that was the first thing that clicked on my head.

Applestahp

Apr 16, 2018
Is that a horror game that the father was a cow for a Succubu and breed, when he died she got hid of his body and is planning to use the boy as replacement for that? Played the game for 1 minute, went into the boy's room closet, and there was a pentagram and that was the first thing that clicked on my head.
Wow, I didnt even notice you could enter the closet. I wonder what other unmarked entrypoints there are in the game. I did find an unmarked pickup point in the garage for a drill I cant seem to use.

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
Wow, I didnt even notice you could enter the closet. I wonder what other unmarked entrypoints there are in the game. I did find an unmarked pickup point in the garage for a drill I cant seem to use.
This game picked up my interest so fast that my fear for animated dolls got overwhealmed by it, so i'm waiting with so high expectation from updates, this dev triggered my interest, good combat even tho can be perfected, for a quest chain, already doing a great job and now secrets? Man, i'm in love.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes