• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I joined to see what is going on with the development. The beta has been delayed until sometime in March. Seeing all the screenshots and animations, it looks like, it will have a hell of a lot content.

f03c867c223485ae.gif

bear.gif

ride.gif

There are a ton more animations and pictures than what I posted. I'm showing this, to let people know the project is not dead and that the development is seemingly not slow. The updates will just come in huge chunks.

Last edited:

Deynan

Nov 24, 2018
I joined to see what is going on with the development. The beta has been delayed until sometime in March. Seeing all the screenshots and animations, it looks like, it will have a hell of a lot content.

View attachment 1060643

View attachment 1060646

View attachment 1060649

There are a ton more animations and pictures than what I posted. I'm showing this, to let people know the project is not dead and that the development is seemingly not slow. The updates will just come in huge chunks.
LETTSSS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

View attachment 1060643

View attachment 1060646

View attachment 1060649

Really hope next update will came out this month, and more than that I wish we got some scene with this sexy Milf

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Really hope next update will came out this month, and more than that I wish we got some scene with this sexy Milf
Sadly I haven't seen any screenshots with her specifically. What he had written on the Patreon is, that he hopes for a release by the end of this month:
기존의 버전을 새로만들고 있기때문에 3월 이 끝나기전 기존버전인 미완성 베타 버전을 조만간 제공하려고 합니다.
더욱 완성도 있는 제품을 제공하려고 기획중에 있습니다. 후원자여러분 조금만 기다려주세요.

Google translated:
Since we are making a new version of the existing version, we plan to provide an unfinished beta version of the existing version sooner or later before the end of March.
We are planning to provide more complete products. Please wait a little bit, all of our sponsors.

Sponsors probably mean patreons/supporters.

A lot of stuff has been going on and it seems he is considering making it turn based RPG. I liked the old battle system, it's more interesting since the turn based RPG's are a dime a dozen.
From what I previously posted, people may think I was exaggerating. I posted 3 animations, so maybe someone is inclined to think. He'll have like 5 more animations or so... that is not the case. The amount is stupidly many made in that timeframe, compared, to what we are used to seeing from Devs on Patreon. With his previous report last month and all the new ones posted. I think, we are looking at around 2 dozen animations. Though I don't know, if he will implement half a dozen of them in this update, as it seems to be from another zone. Or maybe he is hoping to finish that zone?

Reactions: Deynan and nogunz

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Sadly I haven't seen any screenshots with her specifically. What he had written on the Patreon is, that he hopes for a release by the end of this month:
기존의 버전을 새로만들고 있기때문에 3월 이 끝나기전 기존버전인 미완성 베타 버전을 조만간 제공하려고 합니다.
더욱 완성도 있는 제품을 제공하려고 기획중에 있습니다. 후원자여러분 조금만 기다려주세요.

Google translated:
Since we are making a new version of the existing version, we plan to provide an unfinished beta version of the existing version sooner or later before the end of March.
We are planning to provide more complete products. Please wait a little bit, all of our sponsors.

Sponsors probably mean patreons/supporters.

A lot of stuff has been going on and it seems he is considering making it turn based RPG. I liked the old battle system, it's more interesting since the turn based RPG's are a dime a dozen.
From what I previously posted, people may think I was exaggerating. I posted 3 animations, so maybe someone is inclined to think. He'll have like 5 more animations or so... that is not the case. The amount is stupidly many made in that timeframe, compared, to what we are used to seeing from Devs on Patreon. With his previous report last month and all the new ones posted. I think, we are looking at around 2 dozen animations. Though I don't know, if he will implement half a dozen of them in this update, as it seems to be from another zone. Or maybe he is hoping to finish that zone?
I like the old combat system too, but he had to change it into turn based RPG could be because lot of players complained about it was too hard or simply need too much time to coding so they had to switch to something more simple and faster? Had no choice but to wait for the next update to came out before we can truly judge it
About the animation and sex content, I think we most likely would have at best half of those into this update and at worst around 3-5 new sex scenes. It would take time and decision from Dev and his team to choose and putting the animation they seem fit with the story the most while the rest could be for teasing for the future updates or just simply concept animation that won't be use for the game, but Patreon supporters whol pledge and support would still have them as reward
Overall very sad the Milf didn't got any attention yet, hopefully in the future we will have some moment with her, but if we can bang the sister and that mascot girl then it was and still worth it after all

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hajtand

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I like the old combat system too, but he had to change it into turn based RPG could be because lot of players complained about it was too hard or simply need too much time to coding so they had to switch to something more simple and faster? Had no choice but to wait for the next update to came out before we can truly judge it
About the animation and sex content, I think we most likely would have at best half of those into this update and at worst around 3-5 new sex scenes. It would take time and decision from Dev and his team to choose and putting the animation they seem fit with the story the most while the rest could be for teasing for the future updates or just simply concept animation that won't be use for the game, but Patreon supporters whol pledge and support would still have them as reward
Overall very sad the Milf didn't got any attention yet, hopefully in the future we will have some moment with her, but if we can bang the sister and that mascot girl then it was and still worth it after all
I know, for a (almost) certain we will have at least 18 of those animations in this update. It was part of his roadmap to release those animations with this upcoming update. He has already finished the development for that area and the animations are already done.

Reactions: junior20000

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
You gotta work on your tenses.

In the opening alone, Disappears should be Disappeared.

More comments to be edited in later as I actually play.

ye

Nov 13, 2017
Everything is good and perfect but the combat system is suck for me
i cant win the doll form store because of the fight any tip for that

TRickJames

Jul 26, 2019
Everything is good and perfect but the combat system is suck for me
i cant win the doll form store because of the fight any tip for that
The easiest but slowest method I saw when playing was to use the gun the lady sells in the toy store, it does less damage than the bat but you can hit them from further away. If you're good at hitting enemies and keeping them just out of range then the bat is better since you can do more damage with it.
Also make sure to check the boxes in each room as they usually have health items in them.

Reactions: ye

ye

Nov 13, 2017
The easiest but slowest method I saw when playing was to use the gun the lady sells in the toy store, it does less damage than the bat but you can hit them from further away. If you're good at hitting enemies and keeping them just out of range then the bat is better since you can do more damage with it.
Also make sure to check the boxes in each room as they usually have health items in them.
ohh i see thanks for advice mate

Immortal Dweeb

Jan 30, 2020
Uhhhhh

I like the art and hate unedited machine translation, so I went ahead edited the English script to be coherent and fluent, as well as a handful of creative liberties concerning some bits of dialogue and noun usage.

I need 3 posts for a link and idk if posts are timelocked. If they are, I'll be back whenever I can finish 3.

Edit: Well that was easy. Here you go. Just replace the data.win file in the game's root folder.

Let me know if I'm breaking any rules. I checked, but I don't see any conflicts.

Have fun, I guess.

3/29 Edit: This was for the Alpha 4 version of the game and 100% will not work for any further version.

Last edited:

TRickJames

Jul 26, 2019
Uhhhhh

I like the art and hate unedited machine translation, so I went ahead edited the English script to be coherent and fluent, as well as a handful of creative liberties concerning some bits of dialogue and noun usage.

I need 3 posts for a link and idk if posts are timelocked. If they are, I'll be back whenever I can finish 3.

Edit: Well that was easy. Here you go. Just replace the data.win file in the game's root folder.

Let me know if I'm breaking any rules. I checked, but I don't see any conflicts.

Have fun, I guess.

Mega
Nice, are you considering doing this for the upcoming update as well? the translations errors were a bit annoying

Immortal Dweeb

Jan 30, 2020
Nice, are you considering doing this for the upcoming update as well? the translations errors were a bit annoying
Depends on the amount of content and how user-friendly Unity is with accessing and manipulating the script, since apparently the Dev's switching to it. There were already some fairly robust tools for editing GameMaker Studio games because of the Undertale mod community.

I just took a look at my Battle for Luvia folder (Now there's a game that needs, like, 5 sequential editor passes) and I have no idea how to unpack this .resource filetype, so it'll require some investigation.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes