• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Golgom

Jan 14, 2019
Uhhhhh

I like the art and hate unedited machine translation, so I went ahead edited the English script to be coherent and fluent, as well as a handful of creative liberties concerning some bits of dialogue and noun usage.

I need 3 posts for a link and idk if posts are timelocked. If they are, I'll be back whenever I can finish 3.

Edit: Well that was easy. Here you go. Just replace the data.win file in the game's root folder.

Let me know if I'm breaking any rules. I checked, but I don't see any conflicts.

Have fun, I guess.

Mega
really good translation, imo. hopefully MangoMango will have a look at his team and try to make the official english script as good as yours. :)(y)

Reactions: wopopy

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I wonder if we will get the new update at the end of this month or at least in early April? Their yesterday patreon post said the artwork is done so maybe they would be late a little bit

Heartbeat

Mar 21, 2018
From the demo in the Patreon discord, I only have one thing to say:

Watch this game.

The dev works daily and, when they are finished, releases in BIG chunks of actually-good update shit. You could support them now (which is a good idea), but many people here have been burned by shit devs milking them. So I get the hesitation.
Keep an eye on this one. Trust me.

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
I admit, the request that I'm about to say in a moment is pretty selfish, but is no one gonna upload new Patreon Discord beta here?

Though I understand with the beta uploaded free onto F95, it would decrease people's will to donate to the dev, for his genuine hard work, and quality content. But...

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
HERE IS THE BETA

for those that can't get anonfiles to work. Both links work, I have double checked.

You need, to change the language to Korean in the options menu, to play properly!!! The game gets screwy after the start, if you play in English. The author doesn't want to be judged by the current update, it's still only a beta for the area so keep an open mind. There's around 20'ish animations in the current version.

If you have the money, do the right thing and throw them 2$. It's really deserved, with all the work they have done and it's probably less than half of what you pay for a coffee.

Last edited:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
For those wondering. You can craft in the garage where the car is. The materials for the toybox (enables you to fuck the enemies like a gallery and opens new animations) is in the garage. Just click on the different things (they are sadly not marked, or at least marked well). I think it becomes available after you buy Sucky (the doll).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TRickJames

Jul 26, 2019
You need to change to language to Korean in the options menu to play properly. The game gets screwy after the start, if you play in English. The author doesn't want to be judged by the current update, it's still only a beta for the area so keep an open mind. There's around 20'ish animations in the current version.
Can you turn the english back on at any point or is it just not properly implemented yet?

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Can you turn the english back on at any point or is it just not properly implemented yet?
It's not impemented yet. It will not be for this update either it seems, as he's changing engine to unity from game maker. The next release will have English.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I wonder how good the Beta version Dev giving to his supporters on Discord compare to the Alpha version? If anyone is his sponsors please share the experience

bingus12

Feb 5, 2021
I wonder how good the Beta version Dev giving to his supporters on Discord compare to the Alpha version? If anyone is his sponsors please share the experience
Hajtand posted the beta version a few replies up. It's got a lot more animations than the alpha for sure.

Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hajtand posted the beta version a few replies up. It's got a lot more animations than the alpha for sure.
Damn! Silly me for not taking notice some posts above me, I feel embarrassing right now....Thank you, will check the beta now

bingus12

Feb 5, 2021
So far, I've managed to encounter around 18 animations, with 2 scenes I don't know how to get. Here's a list

That's about it. this seems to be all the animations, at least from what the files show. If anyone knows how to get the 2 scenes I missed, please list a guide here.

Sep 24, 2017
Just a reminder for anyone that has seen the OP download update, and has not read @Hajtand post,

You need to change to language to Korean in the options menu to play properly. The game gets screwy after the start, if you play in English. The author doesn't want to be judged by the current update, it's still only a beta for the area so keep an open mind. There's around 20'ish animations in the current version.
this update is in Korean. So don't ask why it doesn't work in English.

Reactions: kratoscar2008

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I wonder why the dev just post that stuff there and don't make an account...i mean yeah, we are a pirate site, but don't mean that nobody help, i believe that even some people here can help with the translation...

megaxxx

Aug 27, 2017
just a question, the animations on the game are with the pixel sprites of the characters or is using the artwork of the game? Sorry if my question is a little confusing.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
just a question, the animations on the game are with the pixel sprites of the characters or is using the artwork of the game? Sorry if my question is a little confusing.
It was both, sprites when you control your character running around interact and doing quest but the sex scenes are full animation

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes