sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I liked the different art style and didn't even notice the sex dolls in the dungeon could 'kill' you. The animation was interesting enough to make me want to be caught by them! :ROFLMAO:
The music is also cool.

As others have said, the first dungeon is hella hard. I was expecting just a 'tutorial' one, with fewer enemies and just one level, at most. I had to play it several times (and getting lucky finding some water pistols) to finally beat it. Also, the toy store cashier already has cum all over her when the scene starts...

One thing that turned me off was Raury and the train girl at the toy store looking waaay too young.

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
You don't need to kill anything in the dungeon, it was easy for me, just run past everything and loot the boxes, you can even be attacked a few times and survive

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
You don't need to kill anything in the dungeon, it was easy for me, just run past everything and loot the boxes, you can even be attacked a few times and survive
uh, I thought the door only unlocked after you killed the creatures

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
uh, I thought the door only unlocked after you killed the creatures
Unless there's a secret door I missed out on I just ran through collecting the box stuff and going to the door of each new floor until the end the exited, maybe I missed out on something then?

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Unless there's a secret door I missed out on I just ran through collecting the box stuff and going to the door of each new floor until the end the exited, maybe I missed out on something then?
Nah, you're right. I meant I entered the dungeon and the door only unlocked after I've killed the last monster on the floor (which happened after I've opened the boxes). I didn't make the connection between the boxes and the doors.

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Here i thought this game already died like when you cum once your dick wont get erect anymore..

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
Don't abandon this game, cause I really like the concept, the art style is very good and there are a
lot of possibilties for this amazing game, so keep it up please! ;)(y):giggle::LUL:

Reactions: junior20000
Mar 4, 2020
If you think this game will die check the discord. The creator is drawing scenes there every single day. You can join the discord livestream and even talk with him. As we comment here it is currently being worked on so there is 0 chance it will die.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
From what I understand the first beta is more or less complete, but yet to be translated from Korean. I'm sure the creators would appreciate any help with grammatical errors etc.

Reactions: Hajtand
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes