Onigiriyummy

Jul 16, 2021
Is there a place where I can download the Spooky Milk Life beta version (the one from the walkthrough)? Supposedly it has more content but on the RPGmaker? I would like to try but can't find it
well, im quite sad to tell you this but according to what i know, you must be a patreon in order to receive full game

Reactions: Entus

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
No it's not about being a Patron or not. I'm a Patreon supporter and the game ends for me too. He even made posts saying, he was sorry for the confusion. The Patrons who were above 10$ recieved a download for a test build, which was buggy. Since he wants to fix this before a general release (for Patrons AND the public).

Quote:
We distribute a new build for the +$10 patrons last week as you know,
and received a lot of feedback and bug reports, thanks for them!
We're making improvements and fixing the bugs, so please wait a little bit longer for the updated build!
The essential game systems were added in the last update, and it seems the system part was almost done. That means we can now concentrate on the part of the contents, like the Raury story.
A detailed schedule will be announced in another dev log.
End of quote.

It's not that you need to be a Patreon to recieve the full build. This is the full build for all intents and purposes:

1627388614286.png

Quote:

"Sorry for the confusion,
We made wrong expressions in that scene.
We're still developing and updating the game, all versions will be delivered to patrons
*and the public*.
The Steam version will be launched in early access and not go further than what patrons get.
As always, Thank you for your concern and support!
Have a great day" End of quote.

He means that there won't be a special build for Steam. The general full Patreon build is the same as the public build.

Last edited:

agregen

Oct 28, 2019
…Incidentally, why is this uploaded with .rar extension if it's not a RAR archive?
(It's a 7Z file, actually.)

asagixxx547

May 20, 2019
He has done a lot of animations and I mean a lot. There was an engine change and an overhaul of the gameplay. This gameplay change was what many people on discord, had wanted. I liked the old one more, but at least it's quite fluent for a time based one.

I think, he wants the core of the game in order. As to not risk bloating it and making it much harder to fix in the future. There were more sex scenes in the first iteration. So it's not like he hasn't done much work in that regard. Months ago he had done dozens of sex scenes for other areas. You can see them in the older posts on his Patreon (though he upped the required tier lately). He even has a sex scene between the MC and the missus.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

According to him, he had done over 70 animations by the end of May and I believe him in this case. Though I don't think most of them were sex animations. Like half of them or a little under... maybe he was actually only counting the sex scenes. I honestly don't know. What I do know is that a lot of work has been done, but we are currently mostly seeing the foundation being set.
Which version has the missus sex scene?

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
There is no sex scenes with the missus in any of the versions. He have rather posted a lot of the animations on Patreon, he has done. Showing that he is working on the game.

As I wrote in that post. He has mostly focused on getting the basics down with the current versions, as to not complicate things in the future. See bad examples like Cloud Meadow by Team Nimbus for why this is a good idea, as to not be stuck in a development hell. The next one will be more focused on the lewd content starting with Raury.

Reactions: ejmuerte

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
the saddest part of life: finding a good game while it still on alpha.
now about the game, i have walked the entire map and structures to check what could be added and boy, some good content is about to pop up soon, cant wait to test this again soon with more content.
i also found a bug that keeps adding almost infinite chips, only way to stop is speaking to someone or starting a fight.

Reactions: Hajtand

oguricapt

Jul 3, 2018
how many sex scene in this version ? i mean it's only have blow job scene with linda and alisa, i have 2 token and only can use 1 token to up my STR on gym, even there's still 1 token left but the game keep telling me my token is not enough, and the quest for little sister is still under development

ngz

Oct 31, 2018
so there's only 2 dungeon floors?

i've ran it several times and after the 2nd floor and clicking "stay in dungeon" or "go to next floor" or whatever, it just sends you right back to the front of the toy store.

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
how many sex scene in this version ? i mean it's only have blow job scene with linda and alisa, i have 2 token and only can use 1 token to up my STR on gym, even there's still 1 token left but the game keep telling me my token is not enough, and the quest for little sister is still under development
keep playing with the girl at the store, its the last scene, also there are scenes the toys. ( if you count that as sex sceness )
the game still on alpha so dont expect that much content yet.

Onigiriyummy

Jul 16, 2021
yes for this version are just Alyssa and Linda, about the token you know you can click your computer in your bedroom and type item,token,100 then you'll get 100 training token, this method come directly from developer on discord

Reactions: Entus and jvdw92
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes