-_-_-_-_-_-

Mar 26, 2021
Here's my save, put it in C:\Users\[Your Name]\AppData\LocalLow\Studio Ginkgo\Spooky_Milk_Life\save, if you don't know where it is just do windows key + r and search %appdata%. (Not recommended for players who don't know the basics of the game yet)

In my save stats are maxed and some replayable scenes (to get money without grinding just go to your bedroom, click on your pc then type item,dildo,100 and then sell it to the toy store)

To get some of the scenes:
You need to go to the library and right-click the girl who has the same hair color as you. Dialogue will ensue but just click the I want to train and say yes (after some dialogue again, scene will finally happen). This is the same for other two interactable coaches/trainers in the gym (one in each room).

Next is in the toy store with the blondie called Linda, one scene which you can get in the afternoon when finding her in the Toy Warehouse, another where you massage her (two variations depending on relationship) and lastly where you need to progress with the quest, just gift her dildos till you get a new option when you talk to her and if it doesn't give out a new option, sleep or wait for it to show (Warning! This quest will make you go back to the main menu after you're done so make sure you've done all the things you wanted). For players who are using my save here: There is one scene that is not replayable (for now) in the toy store which you can get from buying Good Hooker from Alyssa, can't remember if it's a full cutscene or something you need to interact with but if it is a quest then go to the Toy Warehouse and right-click on the stool and you'll get the scene (tried replaying it after this but it didn't work).

In the Toy Dungeon, there's a chance that you'll get a scene when fighting the enemies inside.

Sadly this is all the scenes you can get for now, but maybe in a few years there'll be more scenes that you can get but for now it's just this much.

Last edited:

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
So the scenes are store owner bj , dex trainer grind , str trainer hj , store girl bj and sex.......any other scenes i am missing?

-_-_-_-_-_-

Mar 26, 2021
library girl, and the other scenes for linda (massage and afternoon bj, which you can click the circle icon thingy to pass the time)
you'll know when you can't see linda in the store

Reactions: ShirouryuuAkihito

obake

Oct 4, 2017
so this might be a bug,
I used the savefile from randocox and went to the toy store dungeon and cant open the box containing the key for the 2nd floor dungeon,I cleared the first floor and defeated all enemies on the 2nd floor but can't seem to find open the damn box

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
He has done a lot of animations and I mean a lot. There was an engine change and an overhaul of the gameplay. This gameplay change was what many people on discord, had wanted. I liked the old one more, but at least it's quite fluent for a time based one.

I think, he wants the core of the game in order. As to not risk bloating it and making it much harder to fix in the future. There were more sex scenes in the first iteration. So it's not like he hasn't done much work in that regard. Months ago he had done dozens of sex scenes for other areas. You can see them in the older posts on his Patreon (though he upped the required tier lately). He even has a sex scene between the MC and the missus.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

According to him, he had done over 70 animations by the end of May and I believe him in this case. Though I don't think most of them were sex animations. Like half of them or a little under... maybe he was actually only counting the sex scenes. I honestly don't know. What I do know is that a lot of work has been done, but we are currently mostly seeing the foundation being set.

Last edited:

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
can someone tell me if there is already any sex scene with the mother and if there is how do i get it

Crown98

Jul 3, 2019
The last time I played this game I had to change to jap to be able to play all the content, do I still need to do it? Or now everything is fine?
I'm at sister questo where at the end I save her from the doll and I have sex with her, there is something new since then?

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
He has done a lot of animations and I mean a lot. There was an engine change and an overhaul of the gameplay. This gameplay change was what many people on discord, had wanted. I liked the old one more, but at least it's quite fluent for a time based one.

I think, he wants the core of the game in order. As to not risk bloating it and making it much harder to fix in the future. There were more sex scenes in the first iteration. So it's not like he hasn't done much work in that regard. Months ago he had done dozens of sex scenes for other areas. You can see them in the older posts on his Patreon (though he upped the required tier lately). He even has a sex scene between the MC and the missus.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

According to him, he had done over 70 animations by the end of May and I believe him in this case. Though I don't think most of them were sex animations. Like half of them or a little under... maybe he was actually only counting the sex scenes. I honestly don't know. What I do know is that a lot of work has been done, but we are currently mostly seeing the foundation being set.
do you have more of these images?

Reactions: Deynan

Applestahp

Apr 16, 2018
Pretty easy once you know the names, to name a few:
item,dildo,100
item,wood,100
item,paint,100

just sell the dildos and you can get a fuck ton of money.
Item names are case-sensitive, but here are the others:
token, Spring, String, Cotton, Winder, toyChip, milk_small, milk_big, fix, bat, gun

Quest items can be obtained too, but will likely just cause issues/annoyance and can't be sold off:
drill, key_toy, analzizer, cockhorse, goodHooker

Reactions: Frankincense
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes