jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Usually v1 does mean "the first finished, public release of the product" when it comes to software or games and I'm really annoyed when people don't follow that logic. Like what does v1.1.1 even mean in this case
Ask them in their Discord

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Okay the right mouse click is a bit annoying, pls go back keyboard control or at least make it left click.

Also MC is calling his mom by her name, which is weird... either that's his step mom OR this game has a pre-installed incest patch that is broken.

toryuuu

Apr 24, 2018
Remember stopping playing the last couple releases because the English version was buggy, is this release any better?

FutureCandy

May 5, 2021
The keyboard controls still dont work, it means that you can only move with the mouse and cant attack any of the monsters only get attacked by them.
I know the game still in development but lots of content and defective or buggy controls is dissapointing.
Is better to have a functional game with no content than bad controls and tons of content.

PS. the Ricardo Milos girl NPC in the gym is just pure gold, love it.

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
Newest version fixes the token issue, but I think it's better to wait for a newer version with more story progression. In terms of combat, while it may seem finicky at first, that's what the training is for. I don't know the exact specifics of what each gives, but I noticed after raising my stats that the combat bar moved slower and the center you're supposed to stop the arrow on was larger.

bingus12

Feb 5, 2021
is the link to the version that fixes the token issue. The game build number has also been reset, nothing has been downgraded so don't worry about it.

Reactions: LordBalkara

FutureCandy

May 5, 2021
Here is the link to the version that fixes the token issue. The game build number has also been reset, nothing has been downgraded so don't worry about it.
In this version the keyboard work atleast to walk around wich is very nice, but in combat it still dont work like attacking and shit.

Last edited:

darkredspiral

Jun 28, 2019
Okay the right mouse click is a bit annoying, pls go back keyboard control or at least make it left click.

Also MC is calling his mom by her name, which is weird... either that's his step mom OR this game has a pre-installed incest patch that is broken.
I thought some western households call their parents by name.

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Uploaded the walkthrough as a PDF (4mb) as opposed to the original which is like 500mb when extracted lmao
Deleted it 'cause that shit is beyond outdated to the point where it's not even relevant anymore, waiting patiently for a save instead.

Last edited:

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Has the English translation been update yet? There were scenes last update that would not work unless you switch it back and some with no dialogue at all. Has this been fixed.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes