Filos

Sep 2, 2018
How to use save from 1.0.16 in new version?
Go to: "C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\LocalLow\Studio Ginkgo", you'll find two folders, "Spooky Milk Life" and "Spookt_Milf_life", copy the "save" folder from the first folder into the second and you're good to go.
BEWARE OF BUGS.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
artwork is fantastic i really hope they focus on this game and bring more and more

lust12e

Aug 15, 2019
had been playing this game since before remade.. have so much potential.. i've high expectation for this one just like "daily life of my countryside".. if only i've money i'll throw it to the dev.. sadly i'm just a broke-ass dude.. LOL

Reactions: patatipatata

Nirolten

Nov 12, 2020
Is there a list or where do I get a list of item names & tokens?
tried tokens and some more, money and milk doesn't work so my best way to make money is adding a lot of dildo and sell them to Alyssa (or use them to up your relationship).

Nazeaj

Dec 18, 2020
Is there a place where I can download the Spooky Milk Life beta version (the one from the walkthrough)? Supposedly it has more content but on the RPGmaker? I would like to try but can't find it

Last edited:

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
my laptop is not a potato, but i am having only 5 fps, is imposible for me play the minigames, how i can improve it?

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes