Jan 13, 2018
When you finish the demo it says there is a full version with tons of animations and new characters, does somebody know if this is true?
Nope, there is no full version yet. This is all that is out there, apart from the old version that has more content apparently. I asked my self this same question when i finished playing, fortunately i found the question already asked, and answer given.

Reactions: Fayrus

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
Nope, there is no full version yet. This is all that is out there, apart from the old version that has more content apparently. I asked my self this same question when i finished playing, fortunately i found the question already asked, and answer given.
Thank you for the answer sir, and my deepest apologies for asking.

Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

Banjo&Cooties

Nov 28, 2019
From what I can tell they are porting it over from rpgmaker to unity, so their is more content just not that we have access to.

Though saying that their is a new version up on paetron so hopefully near future we'll have that uploaded.

bingus12

Feb 5, 2021
Can you tell about Changelog?
LAUNCHED NEW VERSION!! Here are the patch notes: Training! - Added new areas: Gym and Library! - New pretty NPCs are waiting for you there! - Spend Upgrade Tokens to increase your strength, endurance and intelligence! - Beat the monsters in a single punch through training! - Training process may be NSFW, so watch out~ Weapons! - You're now able to equip weapons. - You can also use items during a battle. Battle Improvements! - You can loot the enemy after you've beaten them. - The timing game when the enemy grabs the player was a little awkward, so we changed the mini-game a bit. - You'll recieve upgrade tokens after clearing the dungeon. - The way of getting out of the dungeon has changed. Now you have to interact with the door instead of the Merc. Your reports matter and really help the development of the game. Thank you!

l e e

Mar 29, 2019
LAUNCHED NEW VERSION!! Here are the patch notes: Training! - Added new areas: Gym and Library! - New pretty NPCs are waiting for you there! - Spend Upgrade Tokens to increase your strength, endurance and intelligence! - Beat the monsters in a single punch through training! - Training process may be NSFW, so watch out~ Weapons! - You're now able to equip weapons. - You can also use items during a battle. Battle Improvements! - You can loot the enemy after you've beaten them. - The timing game when the enemy grabs the player was a little awkward, so we changed the mini-game a bit. - You'll recieve upgrade tokens after clearing the dungeon. - The way of getting out of the dungeon has changed. Now you have to interact with the door instead of the Merc. Your reports matter and really help the development of the game. Thank you!
Thank Man!

haanh

Jun 6, 2017
Has anyone tested the new version? It's got more contents as the "older" version or just little to none like the previous version?

FutureCandy

May 5, 2021
Does the game still softlock or glitch on the progression while using english as language or it got patched ?
Can someone please confirm that ?

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes