thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
It's such an awful feeling that the game, that you wanted to make is already being made. :FacePalm:
You can still use the ideas from this game as inspiration and make your game, and to be fair with your game was much more fun to play than this one right now. The combat was much more annoying with enemy hit very hard and still only mouse support

Reactions: longsuper1

MayMax123

Aug 2, 2020
Has anyone tested the new version? It's got more contents as the "older" version or just little to none like the previous version?
Well, the biggest change is that they added 2 new areas, the Gym and the Library. You can use upgrade tokens to increase your stats. And the "training" scenes are H-scenes, which means that this update has around 3 new scenes i believe

wayfarer998

Mar 27, 2018
Previous saves don't work in this new version sadly...
I'm using the old save, found it in the C/Users/Name/AppData/LocalLow/Studio Ginkgo, there were two folders (one from the old version and one for the new one), moved the files from the old version to new and it works. Tho my quests haven't been updated and i can't finish the Linda one since it ends my game, everything else works fine tho. RN i'm grinding stats...

Reactions: BlackWingsZ

Merlk

Jan 21, 2019
Is this meant to be an overhauled version or something? The beta has more scenes and content then this. Scenes that were already done and done, same with the main quests. That are being redeveloped or so for this version?

wayfarer998

Mar 27, 2018
Also i experienced couple of bugs, when i defeat a enemy sometimes i get locked in the looting part and if i keep pressing right click i keep getting loot (got 60 chips lmao) and to get out of it i open the phone and then press return. Second bug is when selling, even after selling all of my loot if i keep pressing sell i still get money (at $25k rn) and the third bug is that even if i have upgrade tokens sometimes they won't work (it'll tell me i have insufficient tokens) tho if i go into the dungeon again and get a new one it will work.

Jan 30, 2021
I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but what you can download by clicking on the links in this thread is not the game itself but a demo as you can read at the end of it.

MayMax123

Aug 2, 2020
Is this meant to be an overhauled version or something? The beta has more scenes and content then this. Scenes that were already done and done, same with the main quests. That are being redeveloped or so for this version?
The game is currently being remade in Unity.

MayMax123

Aug 2, 2020
I'm using the old save, found it in the C/Users/Name/AppData/LocalLow/Studio Ginkgo, there were two folders (one from the old version and one for the new one), moved the files from the old version to new and it works. Tho my quests haven't been updated and i can't finish the Linda one since it ends my game, everything else works fine tho. RN i'm grinding stats...
Hmm, that's weird. At least the devs said that you shouldn't use old save files, because it could lead to more bugs

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes