arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
You are not a Patreon right hehe? The next enemies seems to be zombies, a grown up busty version of the possessed girl from The Exorcist, there are also animations of ghosts. The roadmap also had some of the demons from doom, from classic 80's splatter movies and so on. Which is probably later down the line.

The first part is in all likelyhood made to make the player feel something is "not right" instead of throwing it all in our face in the start.

Here is the image that another person posted:
View attachment 1115435

More will probably also be added seeing how they are still looking for ideas for even more enemies.
is there a higher resolution image?

Jan 15, 2018
The walkthrough is done... it was a much larger task than I anticipated.

Workupload

I hope you'll support the developer, if you like the game, and want it to continue being developed.
I flaked out a bit in the end, I hope you guys can forgive that... the main quest line is still done and I shows a lot of the stuff to do in the game and how to.
eyyyy ran into some issues
not sure what im doin wrong
so in the very early early game like when you're first going to the toy store 'early'
i went to the garage
got the drill
but couldnt get anything in the x marked spots
hovered my cursor all over em, spam clicked
no indicator nothin
i checked the workstation just to make sure
i dont really know how id know if i got anything to begin with tbh

other prob, ive spoken to Alyssa only option is to walk away
:V
so its day 4 and i've jus been kinda spamming affection with Linda cuz its all i can do

lastly setting up keys
cuz itd be nice to use WASD
settings dont have a key bindings option tho

ill try to keep my eyes peeled in case you manage to get back to me

Inkarnate

Feb 18, 2018
eyyyy ran into some issues
not sure what im doin wrong
so in the very early early game like when you're first going to the toy store 'early'
i went to the garage
got the drill
but couldnt get anything in the x marked spots
hovered my cursor all over em, spam clicked
no indicator nothin
i checked the workstation just to make sure
i dont really know how id know if i got anything to begin with tbh

other prob, ive spoken to Alyssa only option is to walk away
:V
so its day 4 and i've jus been kinda spamming affection with Linda cuz its all i can do

lastly setting up keys
cuz itd be nice to use WASD
settings dont have a key bindings option tho

ill try to keep my eyes peeled in case you manage to get back to me
This walkthrough is for the older beta version. The current version ends at the quest where you place the doll in the garage, and the Linda questline. After that it brings you to the announcement to support their patreon

Jan 15, 2018
This walkthrough is for the older beta version. The current version ends at the quest where you place the doll in the garage, and the Linda questline. After that it brings you to the announcement to support their patreon
but ysee
i couldnt figure out how to do anything but grope Linda

Jan 6, 2021
i have done everything in this game but i dont understand one thing or maybe i am confused
after completing the game it says
"there are more that 40+ h scenes and like 70+ art in gallery, If u buy the full version"
so i thought this website uploads the full (FREE) versionS of the game
then why the alpha (demo)version?????
if there is one where can i find it

i hope u understand what i am trying to ask (my english not so good :D)

Jan 4, 2020
i have done everything in this game but i dont understand one thing or maybe i am confused
after completing the game it says
"there are more that 40+ h scenes and like 70+ art in gallery, If u buy the full version"
so i thought this website uploads the full (FREE) versionS of the game
then why the alpha (demo)version?????
if there is one where can i find it

i hope u understand what i am trying to ask (my english not so good :D)
Sure. Know what you mean.
There currently is no full version with 40+ scenes and such. That's just the end goal i suppose. The Dev recognised that it was a bit misleading and changed it for future versions and on their patreon page.
Right now there are two versions available.
one in which you can see some scenes with the (step?-)sister, a bunch of toys and the schop keeper (check the previous sides to find it + a guide which you will need as you can only progress in the korean)

Walkthrough:
https://f95zone.to/threads/spooky-milk-life-v1-0-16p-mangomango-studio-gingko.68318/post-5434918

1st (old) Version:
https://f95zone.to/threads/spooky-milk-life-v1-0-16p-mangomango-studio-gingko.68318/post-6152167

and another (which is the one on this threads main page) where you have scenes with the girl in the shop and the shopkeeper.
The change of scenes happened with the engine swap.

ALSO:note that the controles on the main page are for the first mentioned version. The second version works only via mouse controle.

Reactions: noobmaster69lol

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
What about full completed Save?
That guy who made this game just "changed content" not to mention this game is horribly bugged you can only control your character with mouse and it's no longer possible to finish sister progress the game ends once you have sex with that girl in toy store.

Jan 6, 2021
There currently is no full version with 40+ scenes and such. That's just the end goal i suppose. The Dev recognised that it was a bit misleading and changed it for future versions and on their patreon page.
one in which you can see some scenes with the (step?-)sister, a bunch of toys and the schop keeper (check the previous sides to find it + a guide which you will need as you can only progress in the korean)

Walkthrough:
https://f95zone.to/threads/spooky-milk-life-v1-0-16p-mangomango-studio-gingko.68318/post-5434918

1st (old) Version:
https://f95zone.to/threads/spooky-milk-life-v1-0-16p-mangomango-studio-gingko.68318/post-6152167

and another (which is the one on this threads main page) where you have scenes with the girl in the shop and the shopkeeper.

ALSO:note that the controles on the main page are for the first mentioned version. The second version works only via mouse controle.
thanks a lot that was really helpful

Reactions: PlantAssAppreciator

CQPCon

Dec 27, 2017
Hey, I think the game collects info on your computer. I pressed the computer in the MC's room, and the first thing that popped out was my computer's info. Spooked the hell out of me. I'm deleting this until I know it's safe.

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Hey, I think the game collects info on your computer. I pressed the computer in the MC's room, and the first thing that popped out was my computer's info. Spooked the hell out of me. I'm deleting this until I know it's safe.
that guy who made this game is Chinese so I'm not even surprised lmao but frankly, I think it's just a gimmick to show your character pc rig by using your real pc rig tho now to think about it maybe you are right lol.

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017

Walkthrough:

1st (old) Version:

LOL so we got here just demo of unfinished game how cute.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PlantAssAppreciator

BeepSheep

Jun 18, 2017
So if i got this right...
The new Unity version has even less content than the original one?
  • You cannot use milk to heal... it's bugged at the moment, version 1.0.16p
  • Affection system is pointless since you can only interact with two girls in a toy store, all the girls in the household are locked at 0, after the inital prologue quest there are no further interactions
  • There are only two locations, house and toy store

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
So if i got this right...
The new Unity version has even less content than the original one?
  • You cannot use milk to heal... it's bugged at the moment, version 1.0.16p
  • Affection system is pointless since you can only interact with two girls in a toy store, all the girls in the household are locked at 0, after the inital prologue quest there are no further interactions
  • There are only two locations, house and toy store
Yep, but also now you can only use the mouse too no more keyboard and the affection system "work" only for Linda.

• Sad
Reactions: longsuper1
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes