AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Anybody got an estimate of how long the coding will take?
Coding is already done, the only thing missing is the art, the art is at 10%, so maybe 1-2 months? Depend on how fast the artist is.
Edit: I mixed the things, on patreon coding is 10% art is done.

Last edited:

TheOldGuard

Jan 20, 2020
so beat the "demo build" im guessing thats the most up to date public version or does the patreon version still need alot of updates

nvm i see the patreon visual chart for progress...gues 2021 fall it is :D

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The English in this game is ... not exactly Engrish, but still Engrish enough for it to sometimes be fucking impossible to understand. Small mistakes and errors. It's pissing me off just a bit. People making money on games should really provide stories which are spell/grammar checked..

Jul 28, 2020
Yeah I think you've got the 2 mixed up there, coding is stated at being 10% complete, and artwork is done. Anyway, like I said a few posts up, these charts havent changed in over a month, so I wouldn't take them as concrete progression. The discord is very active and now has a eng-support channel were a lot of questions are getting answered, with a new update supposedly coming by the end of next week.
This will likely include the reworks of the gym and library, from what I've read, Raury content will still be missing

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Yeah I think you've got the 2 mixed up there, coding is stated at being 10% complete, and artwork is done. Anyway, like I said a few posts up, these charts havent changed in over a month, so I wouldn't take them as concrete progression. The discord is very active and now has a eng-support channel were a lot of questions are getting answered, with a new update supposedly coming by the end of next week.
This will likely include the reworks of the gym and library, from what I've read, Raury content will still be missing
Yep, i complete mixed both, they said something on discord about the toys? If we are able to collect them?

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Is there any gallery code/code for the computer?
Also i made the riding toy but i can't give it to Linda for some reason, i'm guessing that's as far as the content goes?

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes