Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
I have found a link online, but i will be complete honest, i don't know the site, and i don't know if they have any malware, so if you donwnload the game, take care, download at your own risk.
Thanks my man! I think I will try to download and see how it goes.
You guys do know that the is still up on the developer's Discord server right?

Asgth

Jun 22, 2018
How'd it go?
I have now tried both
You guys do know that the previous Beta 1.0 build is still up on the developer's Discord server right?
and
I have found a link online, but i will be complete honest, i don't know the site, and i don't know if they have any malware, so if you donwnload the game, take care, download at your own risk.
and with both of them I got to the point where the doll disappeared from the basement and I had to wait another day to check again, both times I no longer had a quest or was able to check for the doll. Talking with people did nothing either.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
and with both of them I got to the point where the doll disappeared from the basement and I had to wait another day to check again, both times I no longer had a quest or was able to check for the doll. Talking with people did nothing either.
That was the ending of the old version, in this one you can't even put the doll there.

You guys do know that the previous Beta 1.0 build is still up on the developer's Discord server right?
I don't because i'm not on his discord, but thanks for the clarify.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
That's a shame, i love the artstyle hope they add some more to the game soon.
Same, but since now they have the "engine", is most just the art and the programing, i believe that end of july we will have the new version, and i hope that we have more than just the 3 scenes.

jaxhole999

Jan 8, 2020
Tried this, but could not get the main character to move at all. Arrow keys didnt work. Space works to get through opening dialog, but after character shows up in bedroom, absolutely nothing works. No keys on my keyboard do anything.

kjojo92

Apr 20, 2019
Tried this, but could not get the main character to move at all. Arrow keys didnt work. Space works to get through opening dialog, but after character shows up in bedroom, absolutely nothing works. No keys on my keyboard do anything.
When in doubt read the thread, its mouse only in the new version

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes