AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
You mean the basement? None of the boxes there are clickable.
Dungeon, where you fight the toys, in the factory, there is some boxes that you need to open them to find the loot, if you are using the walkthrough, is for the old version of the game, not this one.

UncleBob113

Oct 1, 2017
The walkthrough should either be updated or removed as it doesn't seem to apply to this version at all. If anything this seems like an earlier version that what was on here before as I've seen talk about things that aren't available in the current version, unless not all the download links are up to date.

UncleBob113

Oct 1, 2017
Yeah... Not much between the toy riding and bj scenes :HideThePain:
There is a vaginal sex scene with the girl that rides the horse, but I'm not 100% sure what you need to do to get it. I did have her relation maxed, and after the scene it says the game is a demo and brings you to the menu.

IsItNotMe

Jun 26, 2020
There is a vaginal sex scene with the girl that rides the horse, but I'm not 100% sure what you need to do to get it. I did have her relation maxed, and after the scene it says the game is a demo and brings you to the menu.
Max stat but the game ends so it's not a plus and not worth mentioning

sul

Jan 18, 2018
Pass the prologue, after that you can save, you cannot save in the dungeon.

In the dungeon, is random loot from boxes.
I passed the prologue and still can't save when I press (create a new save file) nothing happen

IsItNotMe

Jun 26, 2020
What I find funny was that beta 1.0 had more content than this update, but I guess that's what happens when you change engines :HideThePain:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I passed the prologue and still can't save when I press (create a new save file) nothing happen
For me was just passing the prologue, when mom give you the money to buy the doll, i was able to save the game, if you cannot i have no idea why.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Dungeon, where you fight the toys, in the factory, there is some boxes that you need to open them to find the loot, if you are using the walkthrough, is for the old version of the game, not this one.
Ah shoot I didn't find it right away. I see it now though.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes