NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Just tried it out today, loving the art-style and the animation are a HUGE bonus i wasn't expecting, question thought: do you have to do things in a particular order or it doesn't matter? i'm asking because idk if i can spend time with the girl from the toy shop or if i should get the "good hooker" first.

Feb 21, 2018
Just tried it out today, loving the art-style and the animation are a HUGE bonus i wasn't expecting, question thought: do you have to do things in a particular order or it doesn't matter? i'm asking because idk if i can spend time with the girl from the toy shop or if i should get the "good hooker" first.
To progress with the girl you have to follow the good hooker line until you unlock the warehouse dungeon and get materials to build her toys

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
To progress with the girl you have to follow the good hooker line until you unlock the warehouse dungeon and get materials to build her toys
speaking of which, i can't leave that dungeon after i enter, do i have to find the exit or i just can't leave without looting some chips from the toys?

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
Why did the game combat system go to turn based? I preferred the other combat style personally. Is there a way to change the control scheme to wasd movement? using the mouse to move sucks.

Jul 28, 2020
This is why I wanted to wait for a proper release of a Unity version before it got released here; everyone gets the wrong idea, starts assuming work is going backwards because there's less scenes, and gets upset about it.

Now there's a base game there, content updates should come much faster than the gap last time.

One thing I'm not really sure why they did was add that splash screen at the end promoting a 'full version'. No version like this exists yet and it would cause much less confusion if they simply had a text box saying that this beta stopped here.

PinkiCannon

Jun 13, 2020
Game has a lot of potential and I enjoyed playing it but mouse only controls are eh. Guess I'll keep my eye on this and hope for KB controls

Asgth

Jun 22, 2018
If you are talking about the game itself, just play, the other engine have a lot more stuff. If is none of these, please specify what you are talking about.
Is there a way to play the old version or is that that one gone now?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Is there a way to play the old version or is that that one gone now?
I have found a link online, but i will be complete honest, i don't know the site, and i don't know if they have any malware, so if you donwnload the game, take care, download at your own risk.

Projekt_FIJI

Oct 10, 2020
I'm guessing the full game is already released and we only go the demo or am I missing something? Cause the end of the demo it says you can get the full game at steam or etc.

CoalBurner

Sep 18, 2018
I'm guessing the full game is already released and we only go the demo or am I missing something? Cause the end of the demo it says you can get the full game at steam or etc.
I believe they mean it will end up on steam as they've only recently finished the port to unity so i'd be surprised if the game is already finished

Asgth

Jun 22, 2018
I have found a link online, but i will be complete honest, i don't know the site, and i don't know if they have any malware, so if you donwnload the game, take care, download at your own risk.
Thanks my man! I think I will try to download and see how it goes.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes