raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Well i enjoy this game, has a good artwork but for me, my opinion, i dont like the style of combat, the spanish translation is so funny, some words are badly translate it, like save that in spanish actually is guardar, the word that is being used is ahorrar... that save is for money, and guardar is more like take something and put inside of a closet, but it can be use too for games to say save the game

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
Lookin good. This might be the first game that I can actually trust be finished so now I'm supporting the Patreon.

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
Look like it was just a false rumor, the person above said he was a patreon but didn't got any game version with 60 H scenes
Well it's not a false rumor it's more like the dev lying. It says the full game with 60 H scenes is on patreon at the end of this demo.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
The main thing is that is this "remake" (from custom engine to unity), since the old programmer run away with the money, now we have the "base" game, that don't have almost anything, bugs, a horrible combat system and you can only use mouse now...i really hope that this project go on, but man, is almost ground zero again. Also they have 3 games, this one, Spooky Milk Farm and Isekai Quest.
Where that have been said?

I'm on his discord and there's no such talk about that. if you have any link or something it would be nice to see

bigjames1006

Jan 14, 2019
did i do something wrong?alyssa says to wait in the whareouse but never comes and i cant go in to the other rooms either

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Full version soon on steam so i gues this is just a teaser or i'm wrong ?

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
is it just me or does the so called walkthrough detail a different version or something? I cant seem to do pretty much most of what it details.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Where that have been said?

I'm on his discord and there's no such talk about that. if you have any link or something it would be nice to see
If you talking about the programer running with the money, just look at page 26, first post, but here is the link.

If you are talking about the game itself, just play, the other engine have a lot more stuff. If is none of these, please specify what you are talking about.

is it just me or does the so called walkthrough detail a different version or something? I cant seem to do pretty much most of what it details.
Yep, the walkthrough is for the first game (other engine) this one you have the phone/quest

did i do something wrong?alyssa says to wait in the whareouse but never comes and i cant go in to the other rooms either
There is a stool there, just sit.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes