Melvis

Sep 29, 2017
locallow but looks like its different gotta use new saves
Yeah I found it after the fact. Was hoping to be able to edit the save file but no dice.

Having played some of the new version now, can say confidently the new combat is trash. Definitely a downgrade, which sucks because I was really looking forward to being able to play this game in english.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
What do i do with computer ?
And dont you think that arrow on the line mowes to fast ?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Start playing this Unity remake version, so far it was truly a mixed feeling because I'm actually like the Live2d standing animation for the women characters but the odd of using right click to move around instead of left click or keyboard really make me think Dev need to rework it a bit more so that it can support both mouse and keyboard to play the game

Stefix5000

Jan 10, 2018
This is a parody of what exactly?
pretty sure the only reason it's tagged as parody is because there's a genderbent ricardo milos character (as well as a certain recognizable humanoid bear character set to appear further down the development line)

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
pretty sure the only reason it's tagged as parody is because there's a genderbent ricardo milos character (as well as a certain recognizable humanoid bear character set to appear further down the development line)
its a parody of various horror movies and stuff. after the Sucky/Chucky thing, there should be other horror movies they will be parodying

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
I think that sex scenes shouldn't have changed the art style , should be same as normal people are drawn in game

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
pic 2 and 4 looks like sister and mother, but no incest tag. in addition lots of 'milk' going around but no pregnancy. im going to wait on this but i like the art so i hope it goes somwhere

Pistolmax

Dec 25, 2017
Im on a laptop and for some reason none of the keys work. I can't use the arrow keys to move or any key prompts

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes