Gallos

Oct 12, 2018
One of the Toys looks like Carry from the Horror Movies... and her Character is pretty much a sexified Version of her aswell.

Sadly I am getting the impression that this game is dead or in it's dying throes... they stoped Updateing the game for awhile to port it to another engine ... even started a new project to wait for this to happen... and now the group seems to split and develope the game in 2 different Versions/directions...
That's not what's happening though? The main dev can't code so they needed an actual coder, the one they got seemingly just up and left with the advance payment. So they got another coder to do stuff, and in the meantime the main dev just started a simple side project to kill time on. There is no group split either.

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Finally progress and playable in potato PCs,
sadly not much of content...
better wait again for this.... still awesome game! never give up!

memes memer

Apr 29, 2020
is there anything new? i keep playing with linda but nothing seems to happen. i think i've gotten maybe 40 points with her by now. and i got the good hooker and went to the basement but there's nothing to click on. is that a glitch?

kjojo92

Apr 20, 2019
is there anything new? i keep playing with linda but nothing seems to happen. i think i've gotten maybe 40 points with her by now. and i got the good hooker and went to the basement but there's nothing to click on. is that a glitch?
they didnt add the good hooker part yet to the new version so the only scenes are the ones with linda and alyssa. best way to level up linda is to get the dildos from the merchant in the dungeon and gift them to linda.

memes memer

Apr 29, 2020
they didnt add the good hooker part yet to the new version so the only scenes are the ones with linda and alyssa. best way to level up linda is to get the dildos from the merchant in the dungeon and gift them to linda.
thanks for the info. what scene is there with alyssa? or is it just the same blowjob scene from before in the backroom? what needs to be done for her if there's new content? i don't have any quest for her

Snusen

May 27, 2018
Cant even progress... the hell? No option to buy the teddy bear & the walktrough seems to be completely outdated. :|

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Sadly I am getting the impression that this game is dead or in it's dying throes... they stoped Updateing the game for awhile to port it to another engine ... even started a new project to wait for this to happen... and now the group seems to split and develope the game in 2 different Versions/directions...
The main thing is that is this "remake" (from custom engine to unity), since the old programmer run away with the money, now we have the "base" game, that don't have almost anything, bugs, a horrible combat system and you can only use mouse now...i really hope that this project go on, but man, is almost ground zero again. Also they have 3 games, this one, Spooky Milk Farm and Isekai Quest.

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
So does it have more erotic/sexual content since that first 0.1 pre alpha version uploaded here?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
So does it have more erotic/sexual content since that first 0.1 pre alpha version uploaded here?
If the erotic/sexual you mean one more character and 2 more scenes yes, but in the older, if you put in korean, you can bang the toys, in this one you cannot. The only sex that this game have (for now) is some scenes in combat with the toys, alyssa blowjob, and one girl in the toy shop (this is the new).

Reactions: jems242
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes